-8-

The next morning I woke up early, took a shower, emailed my professors, made breakfast and finished packing.

I got a call from a random number and picked up.

"Hello" I said.

"Lani? Its Shooter. Ya man East told me to pick you up. I'm down stairs" a man said. 

"Alright. Ima head down now" I replied. 

I grabbed my suitcase and bags and locked my apartment. I took a deep breath before leaving. It was my first time away from home but I knew it was for the right reasons.

When I got downstairs I saw this man waiting for me by a car.

"LaniBlue. I can't believe my man bagged you" he said while helping me with my bags.

"You can just call me Lani" I replied.

We got in the car and he drove me to the airport. Once I got there, I went through TSA and walked to my gate. Fortunately they were boarding so I gave them my name and they checked me in. As I boarded the flight, my phone began to vibrate.

"Hello" i said, without checking the caller ID. 

"Baby, you at the airport?" The voice said.

"Hey babe. Yeah I'm boarding now. I'll call you later" I replied.

"Okay ma..see you soon" Dave replied.

I hung up and got myself situated. Once my bags were away and I was comfy I texted Dave before we took off and took a nice little nap until I landed. 

The moment I got off the flight Dave was waiting for me by the gate. 

"Baby girl. I missed you." He said as he picked me up and kissed me. 

"I missed you too" I replied.

"Lets go get your luggage so I can take you to the hotel and dive into that pussy" he said as he grabbed my ass.

We got my luggage and headed off to the car he had rented. It was hot as fuck in LA. Dave had unzipped his sweater and underneath he was shirtless.

 Dave had unzipped his sweater and underneath he was shirtless

"Damn babe…. You bout to make me give you some top" i said while caressing his thigh.

Dave wasted no time in whipping his dick out. 

I unbuckled my seatbelt and went in on him. I had missed the taste of him in my mouth.

I started bobbing my head up and down at a quick pace and I could feel his dick throb as I slid it down my throat.

"Fuck" he moaned. 

I grabbed him and started stroking him as I twirled my tongue on the tip.

Without warning Dave busted his nut in my mouth and all over my face.

"Shit. My bad baby. That tongue felt so good, I didn't expect to cum so fast." He said as he reached for a bandana in his pocket

I laughed and took it from him.

After I wiped my face, I noticed it was a navy blue bandana. I looked over at him again and noticed the gun tatted on his stomach. Above it said 30. I immediately got a flash back to my late brother who had a similar tattoo.

"What's with the face ma" he asked.

"Babe… Are you part of the rollin 30's crip gang?" I nervously asked.

Dave's energy shifted.

"What you know about crips" he asked almost sounding nervous.

"My brother…. He was part of the gang before they… Well yeah. I'm familiar with that shit Dave so please tell me you're not in this gang…" I replied.

Dave stood quiet and continued driving.

"Babe…" I said.

"Yes baby girl, I was, well I am… Always will be. I just don't do that gang banging shit anymore. I got a baby girl to protect" he said with a shaky voice. 

I could tell it was a sensitive subject so I reached for his thigh and stood quiet the rest of the ride. I just knew that later on, he had some explaining to do.

Once we got to the hotel, Dave put my bags in the bedroom and lit a blunt.

"Baby… I know its a sensitive subject but why would you keep this from me?" I asked. 

"Cause I didn't think you needed to know. Every time a bitch finds out about me being a crip, they freak out." He said sounding annoyed.

"Baby, I'm not freaked out. I'm just concerned. I lost my brother due to that shit. I don't want to lose another man in my life" I confessed. 

Dave walked up to me and wrapped one arm around me while taking a pull from his blunt with his other hand.

"Baby girl, I don't want you to worry about me. I'm safe. Ain't nothing gonna happen to me." He said. 

"Yeah thats the same shit my brother said and hes not here anymore. Lately you been making me make promises, so I want you to make one… I want you to promise you're gonna be smart about how you move" I said.

Dave locked eyes with me.

"Baby girl, I promise you, I'm gonna be careful with how I move… I got my baby girl, my mama and you to worry about now. There ain't no way I'm gonna fuck that up" he softly replied. 

I tip toed and kissed him.

"Thank you baby" I said.

"Well that went smoother than I thought. You really a down ass bitch. I'm so glad I made you my lady. Now lets hit this blunt and let me take you shopping. I got an event tonight and I want you to come with me" He said with a smile.

We walked to the balcony and smoked the rest of the blunt while admiring the view. Cali was a beautiful place and Dave was just the person I wanted to experience it with.