ch 2

*edited*

I looked at my reflection and smiled heartyly.
I looked perfect.
After all I need to for bts concert.
Tbh I feel so special. I met Jungkook and touched his face with my hands! What can any army want more! I felt even more special than all those rich armies who buy all BT21 toys and albums but never got to talk to them !!! I spoke to him and he touched my hand!!!

I should sell my hands in E-Bay. Lol hands that touched the legendary Jeon Jungkook, price 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 dollars. No body can buy them, Well that way I can protect them as well from getting detached from my body and show off as well.  Yea I'm weird thanks.

When I was about to leave , dad came and hugged me after turning me around.

"I am sorry" he said making me soft.

"I will get you the tickets next time they come over" he replied.

My relation with dad is weird. In the past...he never understood me as a child . But when he became softer...I grew hard on him. I dislike men in general...bts is an exception tho.

"its ok" I said plainly even tho I wanted to tell it with emotions.

I just...cant.

I am very awkward around him sometimes. I cant forgive him for the past. He never trusted me when I was bullied and would scold and hit me even if I didn't do anything wrong because people said I was wrong. I cant grow affections for him now.

People were more important to him...

anyways I just left after that to the concert.

Soon I was one of the million people crowding the auditorium to see BTS on stage.

I screamed along the crowd feeling my emotions overwhelm me.
Is like a dream come true!
After a few moments they came over and I couldn't believe my luck.

"BTS BTS BTS BTS! KIM NAMJOON KIM SEOKJIN MIN YOONGI JUNG HOSEOK PARK JIMIN KIM TAEHYUNG JEON JUNGKOOK BTS!!!!!!" I screamed as people followed me. Oh how bad I wanted to scream the fan chant with all the armies while we watch them!!!

I looked at taehyung and felt my heart explode. My eyes landed on Jungkook and I smiled remembering yesterday where he gave me a ticket. I wished I could share this story on twitter...but I don't wanna. I want to keep it special between us.

I felt shocked when he saw me and winked at me...the girl beside me fainted thinking he winked at her.

I just laughed a little seeing her face and enjoyed the songs they sang.  Jungkook kept looking at me making me blush so hard that I had to place my hands on my cheeks to calm myself.

"BOY WITH LUV OH MAMAMAI OH MAMAMAI YOU GOT ME HIGH SO FAST!" I sang along enjoying myself.

After a few hours the concert was over and I never felt this happy in my life. Although I practically lost my voice.

I messaged dad saying I will be home and looked at the time to see it was 8 PM

Oh shit I gotta hurry. I need to walk till the main road to get a taxi.

I kept walking when I heard a noise stopping me dead at my tracks.

I just walked casually despite being very scared.

Suddenly I felt a cloth over my mouth making me scream and thrash around. Oh no! What the fuck!! I tried not to smell and hit around but to no vain.

The smell was sweet and intoxicating and slowly I felt myself going to sleep.

Before sleeping I looked up last time and mumbled

"Jungkook?"