Ch 6

I sighed as I took the long bath.
I remembered the kiss and felt my cheeks burn.

Is this all a dream?
I can't believe it! How can I be the famous Jeon Jungkook's mate?

This is like a realistic wattpad fanfiction which I used to read and fantasize.

Gosh. What is happening! But one thing is the best.

I don't have any responsibilities here.
No study! No homework! Just fun and exciting people...excluding Jungkook.

He is being a creep. Even though he is very handsome and all, still I am away from my family whom I know , with people whom I don't.

Let's be honest, we don't know bts in person. It will be a lot different!

I got out of the shower and wore a comfortable over sized shirt and black pants after tying my hair.

I slowly peeked out of the room to see all the 13 of them having dinner while a seat beside Jungkook was empty meaning it was for me.

I counted till 5 and came out catching their attention. I came over and sat beside Jungkook who smiled at me and looked at the food.

It all looked so delicious but I didn't know how to use chopsticks.

"Do you have a fork and spoon?" I asked Jungkook

"Well, you will eat noodles with fork and spoon?" Jin asked.

"I don't know how to use chopsticks" I said and Jungkook immediately answered "let me feed you!"
His words made me blink and others chuckle.

I guess I should try to adjust with him , maybe in that way I can understand and live with him. After all my identity is erased and if I piss him he will throw me away. Right now I am dependant on them.

I nodded making him smile wider.

He took some Noddles and fed me . I sighed at the incredible taste. Jin is the best cook.

"How is it?" Asked Jin

"Nice" I said and Jungkook clapped happily making me feel special.

Do I have that effect on him?

-------------------

After a few hours of talking with unnies I went to sleep , I saw Jungkook sleeping on the bed and got my pillow and slept on the sofa beside.

After some time I felt my body being lifted making me yelp.

"Jungkook!" I yelped

"Sleep beside me on the bed" he said firmly and landed my body on the bed. I looked at him a little nervous as he softly slept beside me hugging my body. I felt weird but warm. After he slept I gently removed his hand and moved further away from him and slept.