Ch 19

3rd person POV

The members sat in their chairs after the concert in front of tables to take up a good fan meeting.
Armies were excited and happy waiting for their turn to meet their bias. All those who came first were going crazy with the screams.

A beautiful girl with a red pencil skirt and white blouse with her bts album finally got her chance to meet the members.

The members were smiling wide seeing her and finally she reached Jungkook who sat 2nd last in the line.

She winked at Jungkook as she placed her album.

Jungkook smiled a little already used to some armies winking out of adoration.

"Hey Jungkook oppa" she said seductively yet Jungkook was not really affected.

She touched his hands "you are so hot and handsome...such a bad boy" she winked again biting her lips.

"I want to marry you bad" she said and suddenly leaned up kissing his cheek making him gasp.

He looked at the side where the mates stood. Nobody could see them since they were invisible to human eye.

He could see y/n frown and breathing hard.

She gave one last breath and left to the back stage making Jungkook ventilate.

He couldn't even scream her name! She doesn't exist after all! He would expose their true form.

She left with a small smile and Jungkook gritted his teeth saying his bodyguard to throw her out since she is a saesang for sure.

He said he wasn't feeling well and left soon after to see yn backstage.
He ran backstage
There he saw yn and that sexy army.

He was shocked she could see yn...she wasn't a human?

Maybe she has some bad intentions and can hurt yn!

"Stay away from my love!" He shouted and pushed the army firmly.

Yn looked at him and then at the army and suddenly they started laughing hard.

Jungkook was confused and yn suddenly threw some dust into the sexy army making her yn.

Jungkook was flabbergasted.

The person whom he assumed to be yn turned out to be yoona.

"Y-Yn" he called out shocked. He was confused now. Who is the actual yn?

"Yes" the so called yn aka sexy army replied winking.

He bit his lips holding his head .

"Why...the heck?'' he asked not really angry but annoyed.

He was so scared his mate started hating him again . It took him so long to make her love him.

" Well Mr bad boy , don't you think pay back's a bitch?" She said smirking and then laughing again.

"Yoona-shi! Why you?" He whined since yoona helped yn.

"Requests accepted..." She shrugged.

"Well you and Taehyung also did the same to me....if your little brain remembers...you also teased me in the morning so I just wanted to get back" yn replied biting her lips to stop herself from smiling at the cute puppy boy.

"Aish!" He shouted cutely and left to sleep already having enough on the day.

Yn and yoona give a high five and decide to leave for dorm.

Suddenly they heard Jungkook's scream.

Yn and yoona came running to see if he is fine.

There he was sitting on his butt with a shocked and hurt expression with a bottle on the floor.

He was unfortunate to come at the same time the bottle fell from the self. Thankfully the bottle was plastic so yeah he was fine and didn't hurt much...or maybe not??