Ch 20

Yn's POV

He looked at me with hurt in his eyes as tears slipped down...

Did it hurt that much??

"Why? " He asked confusing me.

"Jungkook?" I asked trying to comfort him when he pushed me away.

"You hate me...you don't love me right?'' he said sadly shocking me.

Is he joking to get back at me?

"What are you talking Jungkook? Stop joking it's not funny" I warned but the next thing he did was unexpected.

"I AM HELLA SERIOUS!" he yelled and flipped the small centre table making me scream and fall back.

"You met Yeonjun! You touched his butt! You and him touched each other! And when I came to beat him...you hit my head! You hit me with a vase...you hit me for that Yeonjun...that pervert who stole your undies! That pervert who wanted to steal you from me...you hit me to save him" he cried , pain laced in his voice as he burst into tears sitting on his knees.

Tears welled up in my eyes...I was afraid and now it happened. First of all
How did this happen?!!

"Jungkook let me explain-" I tried but he didn't let me

"I begged you to stop leaving me when you decided to leave after I tried scenting...you hated my touch...but you never went so harsh on him! I waited 4 years for you! 4 freaking years to have you in my arms! To sleep with you! To love you! To kiss you! To play with you! And to share all my pain and sorrow and have a good time with you! Why did you want me to forget? So you could continue with Yeonjun! I loved you so much....But...you also did the same...you left me for him...you left me for that fucking yeon-" but before he could finish I slapped him hard stopping him in his tracks.

"SHUT UP! LEARN TO LISTEN! There is always a reason! I love you , you idiot! I like you! I hit his butt thinking it was you! But I was mistaken and I reacted like that! I didn't do it intensionally , I hit your head with the vase to stop you from killing him and becoming a murderer! I can't see you being arrested! Do you freaking understand! I am not wrong! I didn't do anything with him! I didnt even think of him in such a way! So stop accusing me for something I haven't!" I screamed all my heart out.

I needed to tell this for such a long time...it was as if I got this all memorised .

I breathed hard. I looked down unable to meet his gaze.

He suddenly walked away after pd nim told to pack up and leave for dorm.

The car ride was silent...very silent.

Members didn't even try to joke about the prank I did. They knew what happened.

I guess he remembered after the bottle hit his head which is similar to the vase hit.

I was crying blankly as the unnies tried to console me.

When we reached the dorm I saw Jungkook walk in and shut the door .

I guess I should just leave him be for a while.

He needs space.

A lot of it.

Maybe I shouldn't have made him forget...

After 1 hour
I was sitting on the sofa quietly as the members and others were napping for a while. 

Finally I saw the door open slightly...may be he wanted me to open the door and talk to him calmly.

So I walked slowly and opened the door and gasped when I saw him..

"Jungkook" I asked in disbelief.

"I have had enough of all the shit yn. I am gonna do what I gotta do'' he said calmly and kicked the chair he was standing on.

"NOO" I screamed running towards him and held his waist to hold him up as his floating feet didn't have a surface titening up the rope around his nekc....i did so to help the rope around his neck loosen.

He wanted to hang himself!

In front of me?!

"OPPA! UNNIE! HELP ME PLEASE!!! HELLLLLLLLLPPPPPP!" I screamed as I felt my arms falling apart.

He was heavy...

Very heavy! I literally held his entire body weight!

But I can't let him do this! No!

"Yn! Let Go!" He shouted shocked at my action trying to kick me away intensifying the pain.
"Helpppp please" I screamed again feeling myself get dizzy.