Ch 38

"What? But you haven't even recovered. Giving so much blood can kill you!" The doctor exclaimed.

"But she is my everything. If she does I will die either way" I said calmly shocking him.

"There is no one except me who is like her doctor. Please let me donate my blood to her. Its my last and only wish" I said and the doctor paused when he wanted to say something.

He looked at the glass room of yn who was slowly dying.

"Please" I mumbled
"I can't see her like this " I cried.

"B-but I am warning you , it will be fatal. You will lose your life forever" he said .

"I told you, I am ready to die for her" I spoke confidently.

I could see conflict in doctor's eyes.

"F-fine, come with me" he spoke.

I walked with him towards a room where he asked me to lay down.

"We will begin in 10 minutes...do you wanna write any last letter or leave a message?" He asked.

I nodded and asked for pen and paper.

I began writing a small note for yn.

I wrote whatever I felt all this time.

This letter was only for her eyes.

After 5 Minutes I was done and folded it.

I gave it to the doctor and said him if was only meant for my yn.

No one and I mean it no one is supposed to read a word from it.

The nodded and kept it safely with them.

I walked off to meet one person for the last time. By now the bangtan was aware of what I am gonna do.

It was gonna be the last meet with them.

They looked at me with sadness.

I know, they won't convince me to stop. Because they love yn more. Losing her will be harder for them.

I don't care about that tho. I never cared about anyone's feelings for me.

I walked towards Jungkook.

He looked at me for a second before looking away.

"T-thanks" he spoke and that one word from his mouth was like sweet honey dripping from the nature.

I felt tears stream down and hugged my brother.

He was shocked when I hugged him.

We were rivals right?

"Your welcome" I spoke and felt my shoulders being wetted.

He was crying. I felt happy to know he finally felt something for me. He didn't let me see his tears and turned around.

"G-go meet her..." He mumbled showing me his back.

I walked inside looking at my weak lover.

I smiled seeing how beautiful she was.

My beautiful lover. Stay beautiful and happy forever .

I leaned down kissing her forehead, then cheeks and finally one on her dry lips.

Goodbye dear.

------------------------------------

Yn's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jungkook and everyone looking at me with anticipation.

Jungkook immediately hugged me and I hugged back leaning into his touch and petted his hair.

"I was so scared" he said and I chuckled .

"You can't bet how much I was when he sucked my blood" I answered. Everyone smiled making me happy but where was bunny?

"W-where is bunny?" I asked making all of them stop smiling .

Nobody spoke a word and I panicked.

I remembered that vampire hit him hard. On no..

"W-what happened to him? He is ok right? Where is he?" I asked to everyone.

"He gave up on his life to save you miss yn" I heard the doctor.

He looked sad and had tears welled up in his eyes.

"H-he died?" I asked and he nodded.

I felt my heart grow heavy yet it got hollow on the inside.

"You had lost a lot of blood, only he could save you" he spoke and my eyes widened.

I didn't want to believe it! It can't be true! He can't!

"He left a letter behind for you to see" he said and left a letter with me.

All the others walked out after they heard the doctor say bunny didn't want anyone else to read or hear the letter.

I slowly unfolded the paper to read the letter.

After reading the letter I held it tightly as I saw my tears wetting the paper. Thankfully it was all written through a ball pen. 

I started crying hard missing him already. 

I had come to like him so much. Why did he have to do this! WHY DID HE KILL HIMSELF FOR ME!

I didn't Jungkook tried to come inside but Yoongi and Hoseok oppa stopped him shaking their head signalling it wasn't the time yet.

I held the letter close to my heart crying more as snort filled my nose. 

"I am sorry Bunny...I am sorry" I mumbled kissing the letter as if it was him.