Ch 34 (Tuesday)

It was evening time of Tuesday, honesty I am a little afraid to go on this date.

It's just I don't know bunny well.

I really appreciate how much he cares for me but I can't just forget Jungkook and fall for someone else. Still though, I feel affection and some kind of love for him. At times I feel ashamed thinking I am cheating on Jungkook. But then other times I am thinking... probably it's the mate thing.

I was with Jane unnie casually talking at 5:20 pm when bunny knocked the door.

We looked at him and he made his presence more clear by entering.

He cleared his throat and handed me a piece of paper and said

"The date starts at 6 pm ok"

I gulped a little and nodded making him smile widely and leave.

He looks very excited about the date.

I sigh, what's in this letter now.

I unfold the neatly folded sheet and Jane scoots closer to me to get a better look at the paper.

"Dear yn ,
Please wear a red shirt and jeans like me since I want to match outfits with you. It's ok if you don't want to...but I would really appreciate it if you fulfill this request"

Why did he have to write a letter.

Was he shy to say it to me? Or was it because Jane unnie was here.

Forget it...it may be for some reason.

"So what are you gonna do?" Jane asked.

"I guess I will just go with the flow and wear red...I mean it won't hurt to fulfill such a small request" I said and she smiled.

"That's really cute. " She replied making me blush.

I wore a simple red oversized shirt and jeans as I tied my hair in a small bun.

I applied some lipstick and was ready to go.

As I opened my door I saw bunny smile at me with his arms open for me to link.

From behind I could see Jungkook digging holes but chose not to say anything and just glared.

Well...today is Mr bunny's day...so I will just go with him like he wants.

I held his arms gently making him blush and we left.

"Wear are we going?" I asked

"You will see" he said as he rode a beautiful bike.

I hugged him from behind in the classical way as we rode off.

The wind blew coolly making me shiver and my bun became messy.

But no one cares.

He cared about my hug and I cared about his warm shoulders where I leaned my head. At this moment I felt warm and loved.

After what felt like an eternity of romantic bike rides, we reached the see shore.

"Well Jin hyung is very lenient and unbiased. He helped me settle some stuff too like he did for Jungkook. " He said and I laughed.

"What is it this time?'' I asked.

"A big boat" he said and pointed at a beautiful boat standing in the sand.

"It works on magic?" I asked

He nodded confirming my answer.

"Let's goooooo" he said playfully dragging me with him.