Ch 24

Today was Christmas and we all wished each other with hugs and cheek kisses.

I remembered how last year our high school made us play secret santa.
I got a Tata keychain and perfume in my gift from a girl and gifted a lipstick and bracelet to a girl.

Then I got an idea , why not play secret santa!

Girls with girl and boys with boys...since werewolves are possessive and would take it wrongly if we mixed girls and guys.

As we sat together I suggested the idea and they seemed to like it. Also we can go with our mates and buy gifts for them. This way we can spend time with our mates too!

We did it in the chits form where I wrote all the members name and asked each one to pick one.

Then it was our girls turn and we did the same.

When Jungkook returned we opened his chit to see yoongi oppa's name.

Then we opened my chit to Susan unnie's name .

So now according to the rules we will go out as couples and search for gifts for our respective elfs.

I came with Jungkook searching for gifts after changing our faces like we did before. Just this time I became a random girl and he became some random guy.

Unnie really loves small and white animals so I decided to buy her a cute white bunny. I teased Jungkook when I campared that cutie with him who started whining. He playfully stormed away as I laughing as I cuddled the little baby.

Jungkook went of to buy yoongi hyung a nice headphones.

Well wasn't that an obvious gift?

I waited for Jungkook for half an hour at the told place.

Suddenly I saw Jungkook walking on the other side of the road without looking at me...but wait...when did he change his clothes. If he weren't close I wouldn't even recognize him.

He wore a black coat and monkey cap before but this time he wore a leather jacket and tight pants looking like a biker.

He looked like a badass bad boy.

Boy when will he understand he is not a bad boy...he is a sweet and kind boy lol.

I quietly followed him and tapped his shoulder since calling out Jungkook will attract attention for sure...and it's Korea after all .

He looked back but suddenly his eyes widened.

"Did you buy the gift for oppa mr bad boy" I teased as I laughed

His eyes started to water .

"Hey when did you start applying eye liner. I thought you applied that only in 2013-14s....you changed your appearance completely" I said as I looked at him curiously.

He suddenly pulled me into a hard bear hug shocking me.

He started wetting my shoulders and caressed my back lovingly.

What happened?

"Jungkook...what's wrong?'' I asked .

I was a little confused...

Strangely he should be smelling of Jasmine since he used magic to conceal his identity. This was a side effect of the magic...

He didnt smell like Jasmine.

Does that mean he is Jungkook in everyone's eyes now?!! Since because of the magic only I and he would see him as Jungkook...

Is he crazy! People will surround him and suffocate him

But then why didn't anyone notice Jungkook moving around so openly?

"Finally I found you" he replied.
His voice...it's a little deeper than before...

I was super confused of his reaction.

"YN!" I heard a familiar voice startling me ...

I pulled away and looked behind

"Jungkook" I said shocked with wide eyes as I saw him stalking towards us...