Ch 25

"Who the he-" he stopped when he saw the person's face I was hugging.

After all they look the same...

"Jungkook" I asked looking at both sides seeing the badass and the monkey cap one.

The new Jungkook or the monkey cap one grabbed my hands and started pulling me

"Let's go yn" he said and tried to pull me away when the other guy held onto my other hand

"What do you think you are doing" he asked angrily in a different dialect but I understood.

It's daegu dialect wtf!

I looked at Jungkook angrily understanding what the f he was upto again.

He brought Taehyung again to prank me!

I will so punish him for this!

"Let go of my mate" Jungkook said as his grip tightened around my wrist.

"She is my mate, I found her after so many years, just because we look like each other doesn't stop or shock me enough to let go of my world " the deep voiced lookalike spoke

His world...cliché

"Taehyung stop with the acting already! One time wasn't enough!" I shouted pissed off with the situation.

I pulled my hands away from both of them and picked up the bunny cage that fell off my hands.

I walked towards the car and left both Taehyung and Jungkook behind.

Huh! Do they think I am a fool! They fooled me once already! How many times is he going to repeat it!

They suck!

What did they wanna test this time!

I saw Jungkook enter and looked back to see the look alike looking at me with longing eyes...

Taehyung really went well with the acting this time.
He is awkward when hugging other girls...but it seemed so real! As if I really was his mate !

"Taehyung isn't gonna get in?" I asked coldly.

"He isn't Taehyung" Jungkook said worried as he looked back and drove off.

"Oh seriously dear. How many times are you gonna fool me like this! " I asked angrily

"What! Do u really think he was Taehyung! He isn't! He is someone else! Someone...who has the same face as me...but isn't me! Look he doesn't even have the magical ring like earlier!" He pointed out which got my throat dry..

"Then..who is he?" I asked

He clenched his jaw as the veins in his neck popped out..

Honestly...he looks really hot but currently that's not the thing to think about!

"I don't know...he..he can't be my...twin" he said and I looked at him shocked..

"But...did you notice one thing..he didn't smell of Jasmine which means he didn't change his face or features using magic....and people didn't even crowd him when he walked so openly looking like the great Jeon Jungkook" I said and he halted the car in front of the dorms..

"That's what is curious enough" he said and got out of the car.

He suddenly called someone on the phone.

"Hello...mom...yeah I am fine...I need you and dad to come to the dorms right away...don't ask why...just come" he said and hung off.

I followed him as he went upstairs and was greeted by hoseok oppa who gifted him the gift and Tina unnie giving a gift to me.

We have our gifts too but the people knew something was fucked up.

"Jungkook you don't look happy. What's wrong" Namjoon asked

"Let's wait for sometime....I called mom and dad. I need to talk to everyone about something important" he said and everyone felt a thick air of tension around them. .

After 15 minutes Jungkook's parents arrived and we greeted them with love.

Their first thing was hugging me and being happy to see me with their son..

"So Jungkook why did you call?" His mom asked

"Mom...how many children did you have?" He asked quietening them

"Jungkook...why do you ask dear...it's 2 sons...alive" his mother said

"Please mom tell the truth !" Jungkook said painfully

"It was 3 kook" his dad replied when his mother was a little bit startled from his sudden outburst and questions.

I looked shocked at Jungkook who sat on the sofa holding his head.

"You had a twin when you were born kook... unfortunately he didn't make it...he was declared dead" he said and look's mother got over the shock.

"He made it dad...he is alive" he said shocking everyone.

"Jungkook can I talk to you for a minute" his mother said and dragged him with her.