Ch 17

I just quickly sit beside him and laid my head on his shoulder as he held my arms lovingly as he kissed my head softly .

"Why do you seem so sad jagi?" He asked me.

I have to make up something.

"You know Jungkook...I miss my cousin..." I said sadly.

"Oh" he said knowing he can't do anything about this.

"But there was something different...I miss everyone in my family but today....I miss her more. " I said and he hummed showing he is listening.

"She was crying the last time I spoke to her Jungkook" I said and he kinda stiffened

"That's...bad" he replied.

"Why was she crying?" He asked looking at me

"She...she was being cyber stalked. Men used to send dick pics to her...and one man even got her number...he called her at unholy times and when she picked up he would moan out her name...she...she was afraid...he hacked her account and might have got her nudes" I said and he heard me attentively.

I moved my head away scanning his face.

"But you know what I said her. I said change your SIM and block him. He shouldn't hold the importance of your tears. He isn't worth them. He is just a small obstacle that teaches you a lesson. He might be bluffing" I said and he looked at me.

"But what if he has her nudes for real and posts them...you know in any website." He asked finding similarity in our situations.

"So what? Will she kill herself? Will she hurt herself? Will she go into depression? No...she isn't wrong so why will she take the pain while he enjoys the attention? She didn't do any shit so why will she take the shame while he shamelessly does the same with others? He is wrong. He violated her privacy. And if he was such a fan of my sister then he should have just admired her and kept his limits...such people do this for attention...for fun...you can't clap with one hand Jungkook. Your reaction is what they crave for. The thing she could do is call the cops on him and just ignore the questions of others. " I said and he kinda looked relieved.

"You...advice so well" he said as tears glistened his eyes.

"Unfortunately your sister...she didn't hear this...she didn't get that comfort ..." He sighed

I hugged him and whispered.

"But I guess it went to the right person. So I am cool" I said and his grip on me tightened

"You...you mean...me?" He asked scared.

I just hummed and felt my shoulders get wet indicating his tears.

"You evesdroper" he said and I hummed patting him softly.

"No...I am sorry...I shouldn't cry...she...doesn't deserve..-" I stopped him by pulling away and holding his face in my hands

"No kook, if you are in pain let it out...not letting it out is taking in pain...and that's against the rules" I said making him chuckle and snort.

"Rules" he copied me and hugged me tightly trying to get comfortable.

"Jungkook a good news-" I heard a voice.

Taehyungie's

I pulled away.

"Those photos...um should I talk in private?" He asked but kook refused and I nodded making Taehyung's eyes widen.

He knew I knew...

"They are photoshopped...she was just trying to get attention so she could get a video with you by threatening us...she is arrested now...no worries" he said and Jungkook smiled hard hiding his face in his palm .

"Thank you. Thank god" he mumbled.

I smiled.

He looked at me and smiled mouthing
Thank you.

-----------------

I was so happy that I went out the dorms to thank bang pd-nim.

He knew me but we never spoke...bts tells a lot about him so let's just meet him and know him better .

On my way I bumped into someone making me fall but fortunately he held me , I looked up immediately regretting seeing the face.

Guess who?

Yes

Yeonjun.

"Y/n" he whispered.

I just left without saying anything.

I looked back to see Jungkook looking at me a little weirdly as he stood near the door and Yeonjun left the other way sadly.

Shit....