ch 40 {END}

I returned home thinking about all that I saw. Yoongi as my brother...I never imagined it in a million years. 

"Yn!" I heard Jungkook's voice who picked me up immediately as I returned. 

Now I am used to him picking me up like very often. "So what did you see?! We were waiting here for 3 minutes!" He voiced. 

"I saw myself" I said and everyone got silent to let me speak. 

"W-what did you see?" Everyone asked me. "I was a werewolf" I spoke and their eyes widened. 

"I even saw my wolf form..." I continued and Jungkook screamed in excitement and picked me up twirling me around happily. 

"Omg! I want to see that too! Jin Hyung please let me see her!" He begged but Jin shook his head saying it aint possible. 

"Yoongi-oppa" I called out to grab his attention as Jungkook let me down. 

"Can I talk to you about something?" I asked wanting to get answers. 

"Yea sure go ahead'' He mumbled normally. 

"W-who was Min Ara" I voiced making his eyes go wide. He stood there shocked. "H-How D-do you know her?" He asked sudden tears welling up in his eyes as the rest of them looked at us. 

Yoona unnie seemed to know all this before so she was was shocked instead of curious. 

"I-I went there and...found out...I am Min Ara" I continued and he stumbled behind falling on the sofa behind. 

Yoona sat beside him trying to comfort him and all we could hear him mumbled was "It can't be true" 

"I want to know more about her oppa, please tell me what is all this?" I asked begging. 

"You...how can you...be her?" He asked now crying hard. 

Jungkook asked me silently what is going on. 

"Min Ara...was not just a werewolf...she was Min Yoongi's sister" I continued and everyone's eyes widened. 

"Oppa please tell me how did she die? How did I die?" I asked begging him. 

"SHE DIED DUE TO AN ACCIDENT! " He shouted shocking us all. 

"My...little dongsaeng...She was 3 years younger to me...I loved her so much. I was so protective over her. Whenever Hyung or parents scolded me, I would go and silently cry to her as I laid my head on her little lap. Her cute smile always cheered me up. S-she would always complain about being the youngest so said she wanted her mate to be younger to her...technically he would have been...if...she survived-" I chocked crying as he covered his hands. 

If Ara was alive...Jungkook would have been 1 year younger to her. 

"One day she was playing when- she came to the middle of the road...A car was passing a-and..." He couldn't continue anymore and all of us were crying. 

"But why didn't you ever mention about her!" Namjoon asked

"Because it hurts!" He snarled "It hurts...to remember her cute face! It hurts to remember her brown wolf form! T-Thus I never mentioned about her...only to Yoona" He continued crying.

I probably reincarnated as a human that I am now...but because I couldn't have my mate...the bond with Jungkook was sent to this body of mine.

I suddenly felt flashes of someone screaming "ahhh no!" "help" 

"NOOO!" I screamed as I fell on my knees 

Jungkook was about to come but Yoongi was there in a flash of a second and held me close to his heart. 

"My little donsaeng...I am sorry.." He said hugging me tighter. 

"I...missed you...Gummy oppa" He cried hard listening to the cute nickname I once gave him. 

I don't know how but I suddenly just said it. 

" I love you! I love you so much! I will never let you leave us again! I promise! I will always protect you little one! I can't believe I was about to lose you again" He shouted kissing my forehead as we continued to cry. 

Jungkook didn't feel jealous. He could see the purest form of love in front of him. 

He now knew...why he always wanted a...Noona

But who cares...Noona or dongsaeng...he would still love his mate...let her be Ara or Yn. 

He slowly came over and hugged Yn. "I promise hyung...I will never let Yn in any harm ever again. I will always protect her and take care of her" He spoke sincerely 

"You better do now that I have got back my little dongsaeng" Yoongi spoke faking anger as he patted my mate. 

"I trust you" I smiled as we shared a kiss.

One thing I come to think...what if Jungkook never kidnapped me? What would have happened to me? Would  I ever know about the past? 

WELL probably not!

But now I know whatever happens...happens for a reason. 

And this reason is perfectly justified. 

I know I am Jungkook's and he is mine as well

And who can resist the international playboy...well learn to because he is

Mine only.

THE END!

OMG I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS BOOK! I GOT 3K FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A BOOK WHICH ISNT AN AWARDS BOOK! ALL THE CREDIT AND LOVE GOES TO CHIRYA- WHO ENCOURAGED ME TO WRITE THIS STORY! SO HOPE YOU GUYS LOVED IT! I WILL TRY TO ADD SOME SPECIAL CHAPTERS BUT OVERALL THIS BOOK ENDS HERE!

PLEASE HELP ME BY SUPPORTING THIS BOOK! 

HELP ME GET 10K ON THIS BOOK! 

LOVE YOU ALL PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

IF YOU WANT IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED IF YOU CAN MAKE A SMALL REVIEW ON THIS STORY. 

IT HAS GROWN CLOSE TO MY HEART! 

LOVE YOU ALL!