Ch 4

*edited*

Soon the flight landed and the air hostess spoke something in Korean making me gasp.

I am in Korea?!
But I don't even understand Korean!
Mom! Dad! Where are u?! I WANT TO GO HOME!

Fresh tears welled up but I didn't make any sound.

Soon I saw passengers getting in a line to leave as Jungkook got up.

I didn't want to leave.
I wish the flight would return back to my country. I am in a stranger country!

He slowly yet firmly held my hand and tried to pull me up to leave with him. I tried to protest by shaking my head. But he just pulled me up and dragged me gently. I didn't fight him anymore as the members followed behind me.

The fans waiting outside started shouting as they tried to touch him. I closed my eyes and hugged Jungkook's waist afraid they will hurt me. He protectively placed his hand over my waist and I saw him smile . He was so tall near me. I am 5'1 feet and he is 5'10. I felt like a child near his well built body.

Soon a van came and Jungkook let me go in first and sat after me beside me. I stood up went away and sat on another seat making him sigh. I just want to stay alone.

I looked at the roads and got lost in the beauty and was unable to realize we already reached Bighit building after some time.

The van entered and I looked around to see the members looking at me as if saying 'ladies first'

I slowly got down and looked around.

I tried to run away but Jungkook was fast and hugged me tightly.

I gulped feeling very uncomfortable.

My entire life the only guy I hugged a lot was my dad.

And he surely felt more comfortable and safe.

"Let go" I mumbled against his chest trying to push him away.

he shook his head and pulled me with him inside the building.

After reaching the bts dorm they made me sit on the sofa.

I felt nervous and anxious when I saw them look at me as if wanting to say something.

"Why?" I breathed out sadly.

"Why did you do this?" I said louder.

"You won't believe us if we told you" Namjoon said in English.

"What!" I snapped but breathed deeply trying to calm myself.

"We aren't completely humans" Namjoon said and I stared at them blankly.

"We are werewolves" they said

I licked my lips and blinked. Wtf is wrong with them?!

"Werewolves are a myth, stop joking and making this a wattpad fanfiction!" I said as calm as I could at the moment.

"We can prove you" Namjoon said.

Suddenly their eyes started glowing yellow making me scream and jump away .

I sat down on the floor looking at them. Sensing my fear they turned back to normal.

"We are Werewolves...you are Jungkook's mate'' Namjoon said

'This is surely a wattpad fanfiction' I thought

"Explain everything" I said.

"Ok...look, Werewolves are a myth to all other countries, there are only a few in Korea alive. Almost all the kpop stars are werewolves. But many people don't know it. When Jungkook was 18 he hunted for his mate but didn't find her. He got desperate and sad but didn't let it affect his career. They say those who don't have mates are rogues and slowly we all thought he was a rogue too. Rogues are wolves  without Mates and they get attached to a wolf or person who is the mate of someone else. They try everything they can to get that person. But then after 4 years he found you. He was so ecstatic that he kidnapped you because you didn't know anything about mates and werewolves. About the thing that you can't touch anyone...it's because we erased your identity with the help of Jin Hyung who unlike all the 6 of us, is a wizard. Now no human can see , touch and talk to you. Your family and people whom you know don't remember anything about you. "  He said making my eyes wide.

"W-what! You erased my identity! How could you! Just because you didn't find your mate all these years you kidnap her, steal her identity! You are so bad!" I cried as Jungkook came and hugged me.

I pushed him away before taking a deep breath and said '' I want to sleep and feel a little better"

He took me to a room and said

"You can sleep here." With that I went and slept without even looking at him.