Ch 22

"w-what...you...you are his lover?" I asked shocked.

Jungkook commited suicide because of Jimin!

I didn't know what to say...

I still looked up feeling sorrow and pain for poor Jungkook.

"Jane...does she know...that" I said in disbelief.

She must have felt so much distress and bad thinking she came in between 2 lovers

All the unnies were so good...
None of them made me or Jungkook uncomfortable.

How could they live under the same roof for that damn long!!!

"Jimin...why did you leave?" I asked painfully.

I know...if Jimin didn't leave Jungkook...I would never be able to call him my lover
But does that matter!

He kidnapped me and erased my identity...if Jimin didn't leave him he wouldn't.

I would have lived a normal life.

"I- I  can't explain it properly...it's just...I tried yn. I tried so much to reject her for Jungkook..
But she did what she should've. Followed me and tried to convince me to be with her. Mates are like your other half. We both couldn't just ignore each other. I told her I like another man but she didn't stay away. It's not her fault. Being rejected by a mate is very painful. Many wolves kill themselves so they can take birth again and have a new mate . I have seen pd-nim . He still is lifeless without her...he wanted to die too but he didn't because he is a very strong man. She wouldn't and I was afraid she would leave this world. I am her mate...how could I not care about her. One day I was in heat...and...she helped me when I was in pain.... " Jimin said and I gasped at the last part.

He had sex. With. Her.

"I couldn't take it anymore yn. It had gone far already. I cheated on him because my biological clock supported her as well. I couldn't let myself get trapped between 2 people because in the end I will become a stud cheating. I know...what I did was wrong...but I can't explain my point well since u aren't a werewolf. You wouldn't understand how deep rooted the connection is between 2 mates. And so I broke up with Jungkook" he said and for some reason...I think he is innocent.

Situation was such that he couldn't control it.

"I am not strong yn. I could've rejected her like pd-nim's mate did for her old lover...but I couldn't. A part of me was also afraid that if I reject my mate and Jungkook doesn't! What will I do? I will be all alone. And I can't take that. So...I just flowed with the destiny and chose Jane. " He replied and I just preferred staying quiet.

I don't have words.
Am I angry for Jungkook since he faced pain? Or angry on Jungkook for not telling me this?

I just don't know anything.

"I think...we should leave. " Jimin said and I nodded.

____________________

As we reached home I saw Jungkook in tears looking concerned at me.

I didn't give a sensitive emotion back since I was kinda angry at him for choosing suicide as an option.

"I- I am sorry" Jungkook replied.

I just came and hugged him lightly patting his back.

"Suicide is never a good option. I hope you know that. If u are really sorry then promise me you will not suicide for anyone let it be me or... Jimin. " I said and he looked at me.

"I know. You didn't tell me tho" I said and walked in.

As soon as I sat on the bed Jungkook shut the door .

He sat on his knees beside me holding my hands as he looked into my eyes.

"Yn...I didn't want to bring the past. I didn't want you to know I was in love with Jimin. I don't know why...but I didnt. I have already forgiven him. I am sorry for spraining your arms...I just got insecure you would leave me too " He said and I nodded not wanting to argue anymore.

"I won't leave you..and for whom? For whom will I leave you? That pervert? No I kicked his guts just after hitting you" I said and he chuckled.

"Why did you forgive him?" I asked

"I forgave Jimin because if I were in his place I would do the same" he said and I looked at him curiously

"I would have chosen you , always over Jimin"he said and my eyes widened a little.