Confrontation

"Hey," Jisoo greeted Lisa as she passed by her in the hallway; Lisa merely nodded at her and acknowledged her presence, a little bit impressed by her skill to deceive her with her body temperature. "Can I sit next to you?"

            Lisa ignored her question as she proceeded into homeroom, where she saw Jennie already situated with her eyes in the clouds. Lisa had not forgotten yesterday's events and knew that she must have had a good reason to be with a member of their rival pack, but she did not wish to know.

            The only thing Lisa would like is for her not to get involved in the crossfire should a war erupts and Lisa knew that Jennie is prone to be an object of conflict. Lisa did not even want to know why she was, but knew that she had an obligation with her; after all, she was the one who got into one to begin with.

            "Wow, you're quite early aren't you?" Jisoo spoke as Jennie snapped out of her daydream.

            Jennie smiled warmly at Jisoo and ignored Lisa's presence completely, "Oh, hey."

            Lisa did not mind at all as she sat next to Jennie whilst Jisoo sat in the front of her; Lisa just kept her silence as she examined the two of them with disinterest. Lisa knew that Jisoo was only around her because she was her partner for training, but knew not why she had to be around her.

            They do not have to train whilst in class, so why was she there?

            "How did you find the lake yesterday?" Jisoo queried with a smile.

            "Oh, it was beautiful," Jennie spoke softly as if to recall the lake's beauty. "Wish I could've stayed a little while longer though."

            "Yeah, I'm sorry about that," Jisoo apologized, knowing full well that it was her fault.

            "Nah, it's alright." Jennie assured her with her brightest smile as the bell rang for homeroom.

            Jennie felt a tad bit drowsy, but not too much to ignore Lisa. She remained miffed by her not coming last Friday, but she would have to ask soon. She does not want any lingering thoughts about Friday anymore, just so she can put the events to a close.

            Homeroom passed and Jennie stood up first even before Lisa could. She waited for her to get up before locking eyes with her; there was something in her piercing eyes that Jennie could not understand, like a secret she knew and not at the same time.

            Jennie left the room with Lisa in tow as Jisoo followed them; the three of them fell into strides with each other as Jisoo tried to provoke an emotion out of Lisa. She wanted to know more about her as much as Jennie does, but knew that she knew more than Jennie.

            "Hey, Jennie, did I see you last Friday at the party?" Jisoo queried as Lisa tuned into their conversation, aware what Jisoo was trying to do.

            "Hmm? I don't think so?" Jennie replied as she thought about Friday and knew how short it was for her. "I didn't stay that long because of a catastrophe."

            "Oh? What kind of catastrophe? Earthquake? Hail? Toilet ran out of tissue paper?" Jisoo feigned shock in a jest.

            Jennie laughed at her train of thoughts, "Nah, not that severe."

            "Then what was happened?"

            "Some kid puked on me," Jennie whispered softly just enough for Jisoo to hear. "It smelt horrible."