Transgression

"It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill." – Emilie Autumn

            "Are you and Roseanne fighting?"

            Jennie turned to Minnie and blinked at her question, "What makes you say that?"

            "Oh please," Minnie rolled her eyes and frowned at her with a near serious expression across her face. "It's really obvious since both of you haven't spoken to each other for nearly two weeks now."

            Jennie looked away for a moment to look at Rosé at the other end of the room before she returned her gaze at Minnie, "We're not fighting, Minnie."

            "Oh really?" Minnie questioned her in an inquisitive tone, "When she's with us you and her hardly make eye contact, even when she pulls off a quirky joke," she explained while she pinched both Jennie's cheek in slight annoyance. "Both of you patch up already."

            Jennie frowned in her hold, "We aren't, I swear."

            "Can I have a go at that Yontararak?" Rosé approached them and caught both their attention without Minnie releasing Jennie's cheeks; she smiled at them and waited for a response. Minnie nodded with a mischievous grin and removed her crabby fingers off of Jennie's cheeks, who frowned harder.

            "There you go," Minnie spoke and giggled slightly as Rosé inched her fingers closer to Jennie's cheek, only for her to cover them. "Dang, you're too slow."

            Jennie furrowed her brows at Minnie, "My cheeks aren't toys."

            "But they are awfully cute," Rosé commented as Jennie turned to her with the same expression she had for Minnie; she removed her palms from her cheek and sighed at them. They only chuckled at her as if she was just a toy for them to play with, but regardless, Rosé and her were not fighting.

            In fact, she was never angry at her; as much as she acquired crippling pains to her body, she remained grateful for her interference from Jisoo's blow. Tomorrow would be two weeks since it happened and yet Jisoo has not shown her face; it worried her despite their rocky relationship, but to her, she was still her friend.

            "Kim, can I ask you something?" Rosé queried as she stooped down to the desk's level and looked up at her; Jennie looked into her half moon eyes and thought that she nearly looked like a puppy. "If you're done being pissed at me that is."

            "So you are fighting!" Minnie exclaimed and garnered a few eyes on her during study hour; the teacher for that lesson was away and they were given self-study. Minnie crossed her arms and furrowed her brows at them; she nearly looked intimidating if both of them did not know her personality. "Kiss and make up already."

            "K-Kiss?!" Jennie nearly shouted at her suggestion as she stood up in shock which moved her table and garnered the attention of the whole room; she slowly slumped back into her seat in embarrassment and hung her head. Rosé looked away as Jennie noticed that she was laughing at her; she furrowed her brows at her and mentally blamed her for this.

            "Well," Minnie giggled as she tried not to stop breathing from suppressing her laughter, "That was..."

            "A little embarrassing, I know," Rosé completed Minnie's sentence as the two of them suffocated their laughter from escaping their lips; Rosé shook her head to remove the thoughts of laughter and cleared her throat. "But I do want to make up with you."

            "Fine," Jennie replied as she let out a deep sigh and propped her elbow on her desk, then rested her cheek on her palm. "What do you want to ask me?"