|02|

I woke up to the sound of someone banging on the front door and groaned.

"Seonghwa-"

"I'm not getting it, you do it." He cut me off and I groaned even more, finally managing to gather the strength to waddle my way down the stairs without tripping over my own two feet.

"Park Seonghwa!! If you don't open the damn door right now, I will-" The yelling suddenly stopped as I opened the door, and when I finally did open it, I almost got tackled in a hug.

"You bitch!" I pulled away from the hug and stared at my friend.

"What is it now, Min?" I asked her and she crossed her arms across her chest, pouting. I let her in and she took a seat on the couch.

"I knew you would be here."

"How did you-"

"Please, San. We've been best friends for years. Now, spill the tea before I throw my shoe at you." I scoffed and she proceeded to stare into my soul until I began to speak.

"I got fired from my job the other day. I also got dumped by my girlfriend." Minsun's eyes softened and grew worried. In this moment, I knew that all she wanted to do was bless me with all the cuddles and love the world could offer. Only because that's the type of person she is. Also because she loves cuddling with me for some odd reason.

"So that's why you missed two days of school. I missed you. You know that Jiyeon is gone and now you leave too, so I was all alone." She pouted, her bottom lip sticking out a small bit.

"I didn't mean to. I'm sorry, Min. Also, do you have a fear of being alone or some shit?" She shook her head.

"No, I'm just too attached to you and Jiyeon. I also love to socialize, so when I realize I don't have anyone that I know or am friends with to talk to, I kind of get sad and depressed."

"Listen, if anyone's depressed, it's me."

"Are you sure about that?" She asked and I nodded in reply.

"Alright, you." Seonghwa said sharply, pointing a finger at Minsun.

"Yes, sleeping beauty?" She asked sarcastically and he rolled his eyes in reply.

"Don't ever call me that ever again. Anyway, what the hell were you doing banging on my front door at 5 in the freaking morning?" He asked, not tearing his eyes away from hers.

"Oh, yeah, that. I knew San was here and neither of you would answer your phones, so I had to resort to being rude. So technically, this is all of your fault." She said, pointing back at him.

"Guys, please don't fight so early in the morning. I'm not in the mood to break you guys apart and put Minsun in the corner again." I said, letting out a sigh.

"Yah! That was only one time!" Seonghwa chuckled at that and Minsun's eyes darkened.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go back to sleep." I told them, getting up from the couch as Minsun suddenly stood up as well.

"You can't! We have to sign up for those college exams! And we can't be late this time, San! We have to show up early, otherwise we will have to take our exams early in the morning. Which we both know we don't want that. Right, Seonghwa?" She said, looking over at him.

"I hate to say this, but Min's right for once." She smiled at him brightly.

"Thank you, Seonghwa. That means a lot to me." She told him, placing a hand on her chest where her heart is.

"You know, I don't actually hate or dislike you. You just interupted my beauty sleep. So I got very annoyed."

She nodded, "Understandable. Now, San, GO GET DRESSED IN SOME ACTUAL CLOTHES BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS!" She yelled and I scoffed.