|11|

"Seonghwa...will you look after Wooyoung for me for an hour or so? I need to go somewhere." San asked and Seonghwa gave him a sad smile.

"Of course, San. I can hear him talking to Yeosang. I think they are having a nice chat. Don't worry, he will be fine. Take your time, okay? Don't leave any words unspoken."

Seonghwa reminded him and he nodded, standing up and walking to the front door.

-

San walked into a flower shop, looking for roses.

"Hello, may I help you find anything?" A girl behind the counter asked and he nodded, walking towards her.

"Hello, do you have any roses available?" San asked and she nodded, giving him a happy smile.

"Yes we do! How many would you like?" She asked politely.

"I only need two please."

"Okay, sounds good." She went back behind her and pulled out two freshly bloomed roses.

"Those are perfect, thank you so much." San thanked her as she handed him the flowers.

"Of course. Have a nice day."

San held the roses close to him as he walked to the cemetery, searching for his parents graves.

He let out a sigh and placed one rose in front of each grave stone and kneeled down on the grass in front of them.

"It's been a while since I've talked to you guys and I really apologize. Life has been really busy recently and not normal. Auntie and uncle are still fighting, but that's normal. I just...I just wish they wouldn't say such bad things about you guys. It hurts my pride."

Sad began, disappointed in his aunt and uncle.

"I really miss you guys. Life has been rough the past few months without you here. Especially since grandma and grandpa passed before all of this crazy stuff has happened. I treated so many people that I love in this world poorly and I want to apologize for that. I've just been having a really rough time at home without you and grandma and grandpa."

San felt tears run down his cheeks and he took a deep breath before continuing on.

"Dad...I remember when you asked me if I knew what my name meant that time before you guys left me. I haven't been very good at keeping my promise, so here I am telling you that I am here to fulfill the spot of being your wonderful son. From this moment right now and onward, I am going to be that comforting hill and enormous mountain. And no one will stop me. I swear. I am going to try my very hardest."

Suddenly, San felt a weight being lifted off of his shoulders. He hadn't visited his parents graves for a good six months. It was finally the right time to tell them everything. He poured out all of his emotions and feelings and started to feel happy again.

This was the first time that he had been truly happy in two months.

"I hope you guys are resting up there peacefully. I love you and miss you." He told them before he got up and left, heading back to Seonghwa's house.

He walked through the front door and made his way up the stairs.

"Wooyoung? What are you doing out here in the living room all alone?" San asked and Wooyoung shushed him for a second, San taking a seat next to him on the couch.

"What is it?" San whispered and Wooyoung chuckled.

"Listen very carefully." Wooyoung instructed his boyfriend, the room falling silent.