Prologue

"W-what are you doing? Please, stop!" A young male yelled as another boy his age was leaving hickeys all over his neck. He soon pulled away and looked the younger in the eyes. 

"Stop fighting it, baby. It'll be okay. Here, drink some water first." The older, Junsu, told him, handing him the glass of water.

The younger male soon drank all of it and handed the glass back to him. Junsu carefully rested the glass on the bedside table and looked back at the younger.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked, the younger seeming to be dozing off into a slight sleep. 

"I feel tired. I might fall asleep. Will you wake me up if I do?" He asked, Junsu just smiling at him and simply nodding.

As the younger started to fall asleep, Junsu slid off his jeans and boxers, as well as the youngers.

"Time to have some fun." He whispered to himself. 

"A-ah, Junsu, that hurts..." The younger whined at the sudden pain.

"Shhh, baby. Just go back to sleep. It'll go away soon. I promise." 

But little did the younger know, that was only the beginning of the pain. And boy would it last a long time. 

~Edited~

I hope you all enjoyed the prologue! The first chapter will be out soon! I love you all!

-Min