|14|

"Yeosang, can you wake San up and tell him that breakfast is ready?" Seonghwa asked his boyfriend who nodded, walking over to the couch and shaking him awake slightly.

"San, wake up. Breakfast is ready."

"I'm not hungry." He mumbled as he tried to go back to sleep and Yeosang looked over at Seonghwa with worried eyes.

Seonghwa nodded and Yeosang let out a sigh.

"San, if you don't eat something, I will shove it down your god damn throat. So, what will it be?" Yeosang threatened and San finally got up off of the couch and made his way to the dining room table where Seonghwa was.

"Thank you for finally agreeing to eat something." Seonghwa thanked him, finally relieved that the younger obliged this time.

"It was only because Yeosang threatened me. And because I don't like it when you guys are upset with me." San mentioned and Seonghwa looked up at him.

"Listen, San. I know you are having a hard time with this whole Wooyoung thing, but you still have to take care of your health. Yeosang went and talked with Wooyoung last night. How did it go?" Seonghwa asked and Yeosang smiled slightly.

"I took him to his house after I found him crying on the sidewalk. He finally made up with his mom and even talked about you, San. He really misses you. He thinks he fucked up everything and won't be able to get you back." Yeosang explained and San's eyes widened.

"W-wait, really?" San asked, astonished by the news.

"Yes, really. You guys should really talk things over." Yeosang told him and Seonghwa agreed.

"Yeosang is right, San."

"I'm always right." He insisted, all of them laughing.

"He really is, though. You should really talk things out with him. He probably has stuff to explain."

"Yeah. I'm gonna call him."

San pulled out his phone and dialed his number, waiting for him to pick up. But to no avail, Wooyoung didn't answer.

"Damn. Are you sure he doesn't hate me?" San asked, discouraged from the no answer.

"Unless he was straight up faking the tears that were coming out of his own eyes, he was telling the truth."

"I'm gonna go over to his house." San told them, standing up from the table.

"Sit your ass back down. You're not going anywhere until you eat your waffle." Seonghwa demanded and San rolled his eyes slightly before sitting back down and starting to eat his waffle that Seonghwa had made for him.

It was only a good ten minutes later when San had finished his breakfast and decided that he was going to go over to Wooyoung's house.

"Yeosang, can you come with me? I don't know where he lives." Yeosang agreed and grabbed a coat, placing a kiss on Seonghwa's lips.

"I'll be back soon, Hwa."

"Be careful, baby. You too, San."

~

They had finally arrived at Wooyoung's house and San exchanged a glance with Yeosang, taking a deep breath.

He raised his hand up and knocked on the wooden door that was in front of him. They waited for a few seconds before someone came and opened the door.

"Jihoon? What are you doing here all alone?" Yeosang asked Wooyoung's little brother, kneeling down so he was face to face with him.

"I'm not. Hyung!" Jihoon called out and footsteps could be heard walking towards the front door.

"Wha- Yeosang? San? I haven't seen you guys in what seems like forever! How've you guys been?"

"Hongjoong?!" They said in unison, Jihoon giggling.

"What are you doing here? Where's Wooyoung?" San asked and Hongjoong smiled, patting Jihoon's head.

"I'm here taking care of this little one. Wooyoung went to the police station with his mom. Something about filing a police report case against Junsu? I don't really know much. Just that I was free to babysit this little guy."

San and Yeosang exchanged glances and San swallowed thickly.

"When did they leave?" He asked quickly.

"A while ago, actually. How about you guys come in and chat. They should be back in a few minutes." Hongjoong reassured them and they followed him inside of the house.

"So, this is his house, huh?" San said, looking around the place.

"Yeah. His mom wants to move, though. Only because it's kind of a small house." Yeosang told him and San nodded.

"Yeah, that's understandable. I like the photos of him and Jihoon together on the fireplace, though. It's cute." San mentioned and Hongjoong chuckled.

"They were always a cute bunch together; especially when Jihoon was a baby."

"Yah! I'm not a baby!" Jihoon interrupted, making the others laugh.

"I said when. It's past tense. Meaning you aren't a baby anymore. How old are you again?" Hongjoong asked the little boy, making Yeosang and San chuckle.

"I'm going to be turning 8 years old this year! Get it right, hyung!" Jihoon scolded.

"I'm sorry. You're growing up to be so big, though! Like seriously kid, stop growing. You make me feel old."

"Joong, if you're old, then that makes San and I old too. I don't wanna be old yet, so shut your mouth."

They all laughed, but stopped when they heard a door open behind them.

"Hyung! You're back!" Jihoon yelled, running towards Wooyoung and clinging onto him.

"Hi, Ji." Wooyoung said, leaning down to give Jihoon a hug in return.

"Some random boy came inside with Yeosang." He said and Yeosang chuckled.

"Ji, that's not nice. That's someone special. You see him over there? Go give him a hug." Wooyoung told him, gesturing towards San and his mom glanced over at him.

Jihoon gave San a hug, making him smile as his eyes met Wooyoung's.

"Who are you?" Jihoon asked San as he pulled away and San got on his knees, now face to face with the little boy.

"I'm Choi San. I'm your brothers boyfriend. That is, if he still wants me to be." San said worriedly, his eyes filling with tears.

He stood up as he saw Wooyoung coming over to him.

"I love you, San. I could never leave you." Wooyoung reassured him, hugging him tightly, some tears falling from his eyes, San as well.

"I love you too, Wooyoung."

~Edited~
I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! I love you all! Stay safe and WASH YOUR HANDS!

-Min