|06|

<SAN'S POV>

"Hey, have you seen Wooyoung?" I asked Seonghwa and he shook his head.

"Nope. Hey, when are you and Minsun gonna make up?" He asked and I looked over at her. She was sitting at the lunch table talking to her friends and smiling happily.

"She doesn't look like she misses me that much." I said sadly, shrugging my shoulders. Seonghwa then rested his arm on his hip and looked at me like I was beyond stupid.

"Are you kidding me, San?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No. She looks perfectly happy without me. Don't you see her over there?!" I asked, gesturing towards her lunch table.

"You're so stupid San, I swear. Minsun has called me the past few nights about how she misses you. But she says she can't bring herself to make up with you because she doesn't want to hurt you again and thinks you hate her." My jaw dropped and I shook my head.

"Why would she think that?!" I asked and Seonghwa shrugged.

"I don't know, but you guys need to fix whatever is going on here. And fast. Because I honestly have no idea how much longer I can handle her calling me at two in the morning crying and telling me how much she misses you. Please, go make up with her." He informed me and I nodded, making my way over to her lunch table.

"Hey, Minsun." I said and she turned around, tears in her eyes when she looked at me.

"S-San..." She said and I grabbed her hand in mine and took her outside of the cafeteria.

"I'm sorry for what I said, Min. I love you." I apologized, holding her in my arms tightly and she wrapped her arms around me as well.

"I thought you hated me." She cried and I shushed her.

"No. I could never hate you, Min. You're my best friend. You've been there for me through thick and thin. I love you so much and I don't want to fight with you ever again."

"I love you too, Sannie." I heard her say, her voice muffled as she was pressed against my chest.

I pulled away and reached up to her cute, soft cheeks, wiping the tears away.

"No need to cry. You should be over the moon." I chuckled, making her laugh as well.

"So, now that we have made up with each other, Valentine's Day is coming up." She reminded me.

"Yeah, and?" I said and she looked up at me, hitting me on the shoulder.

"Who's your Valentine? Is it Wooyoung?" She asked, raising her eyebrows at me continuously.

"I wish." I said and she perked up.

"What was that? Does Choi San have a crush on Jung Wooyoung?" She asked, giving me the dirty eyes look.

"Shut up. I just like him a bit, that's all. But I don't think it's gonna work out for us." I said sadly, letting out a slight sigh.

"What?! Why not?!" She blurted out quite loudly, then covered her mouth as she apologized.

"I called him after the fight we had and he came over. I ended up kissing him and tried to take off his shirt, but he started crying. He said he didn't like anything intimate and then he left. I haven't had the chance to talk to him since then. I have seen him around here, but it's always when I don't have time to talk. I have tried calling him, but he has only answered a few times." I explained and Minsun pondered.

"Is he not at school today?" She asked and I shook my head in response.

"I mean, last time I talked to him he had a boyfriend. He is usually in my math class, but he wasn't here today. They must be ditching class together or something." Minsun assumed.