|09|

Wooyoung leaned into the kiss to make it seem real, but he actual felt a spark between him and San. He felt Junsu's eyes on him and decided to take the kiss a bit farther than San had probably anticipated.

He moved the collar of his shirt and began to kiss his neck, Junsu still watching them before Wooyoung pulled away, San smiling at him.

"Wooyoung, what the fuck was that?" Junsu spat and Wooyoung looked over at San.

"We're dating. I thought San just told you. Oh? Did you not believe him?" Wooyoung asked in a mocking voice.

Junsu scoffed and rolled his eyes, handing Wooyoung his phone.

"Take it. But just so you know, this isn't over yet." Wooyoung and San watched as Junsu stormed away and they looked at each other.

"Why did you-"

"San..." Wooyoung cut him off and San looked into his eyes.

"Yes?"

"Can you kiss me?"

San brought Wooyoung back inside and closed the door behind them, taking him upstairs and pushing him back onto the couch.

He placed his soft lips on Wooyoung's and he heard a soft moan escape his lips.

As soon as Wooyoung took a breath, San took this opportunity to slip his tongue inside of the younger's mouth, exploring it.

"Mmm..San.." he moaned out and San smiled to himself.

He pulled away for a second and their eyes met.

"Did you like that?" San asked and Wooyoung nodded.

"Looks like you guys made up after all." Minsun said, San and Wooyoung jumping off of each other in a panic.

"Minsun! What are you doing here?" San said shyly, his cheeks turning red.

"It's my house, duh. What else do you think I'd be doing here?" She asked, handing them each some ice cream.

"Thanks for the ice cream." They thanked her in unison and she chuckled.

"Something feels...different. What did you guys do?" She asked curiously and San shook his head.

"N-nothing..." he exclaimed, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Mhm, sure. Oh, Wooyoung."

Wooyoung looked over at her.

"Does your mom know you're okay?" She asked and his eyes widened, immediately pulling out his phone.

"Shit. She's calling me right now. I'm sorry guys, I have to go take this. I'll be right back, San." He said and San nodded, patting him on the shoulder.

As soon as he went around the corner and into the bathroom to take the call, Minsun quickly took a seat next to San at the dining room table.

"What happened?!" She asked, almost yelling.

"We kissed. Well, Junsu showed up first, but then we kissed. But you see, he asked me to kiss him. So I didn't do it without his permission first." San explained and she squealed in happiness.

"San! That's so exciting!" Minsun exclaimed and he nodded happily.

"I know, right! I think things might actually be able to work out between us, Min."

"Awe, I'm so happy for you!"

-

Wooyoung made it into the bathroom and closed the door behind him, answering the phone.