|05|

Was this really happening? Was I really kissing Jung Wooyoung? I leaned more into the kiss and managed to push him back onto the bed a bit, not having any idea whatsoever of what I was truly trying to do here. I continued to kiss him because he didn't seem like he didn't like it. He didn't seem like he was uncomfortable and not enjoying it.

I then parted my lips from his and looked into his eyes. Suddenly, I saw what seemed to be tears in his eyes.

"W-Wooyoung? Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" I asked, but all I got in reply was a slight shake of his head before he closed his eyes and gripped the bed sheets that were underneath him.

I managed to shrug off the moment and continued going on. I gently tilted his chin back and began to leave love kisses down his neck. That was, until I heard something come out of Wooyoung's mouth. And let me tell you, it definitely wasn't a moan, that was for sure. I pulled away from Wooyoung and sat up quickly.

"Woo? What's wrong?" I asked him, but I couldn't help but watch him cry helplessly. I helped him up off of the bed and rested my hand on his shoulder.

"Is this okay?" I asked, waiting for his approval.

I managed to see him slightly nod his head.

"What about this?" I asked, placing my hand on his chest now, only for him to shake his head.

"That's okay. Can I hug you, or is that too much?" I asked and he nodded. I reached up and wiped his tears off of his cheeks before I gave him a loving hug.

After a few minutes of crying, he had stopped and managed to calm down a bit.

"Are you sure that you're okay, Wooyoung?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'm fine, San. Don't worry about me. I just don't like going that far...or kissing. Or anything intimate, for that matter. I think I should go." He said, standing up and gathering his things.

"I'm sorry that I messed up, Wooyoung. I really am. Thank you for helping me with my problem." I thanked him and he chuckled.

"Well, at least I was able to help you with one of your problems. Looks like you have another one. Have fun taking care of that, San." He told me, looking down quickly before he left the room, closing the door behind him.

It was only when I looked down that I saw the problem.

"Ah shit."

~

<WOOYOUNG'S POV>

I was making my way home when I suddenly heard something behind me.

"Shit. Not today. Please not today." I muttered under my breath as I continued walking, but quickening my pace.

Just as I started to get away, I felt someone grip the back of my jacket and pull me back and onto the ground.

"Yah! Let me go!" I yelled, flailing my arms and legs pathetically as I tried to get away from them.

"Not so fast, Woo. You haven't given me my weekly treat yet."

I looked up at him with pleading eyes and then looked back at the ground quickly.

"It's almost Christmas. You said I was off the hook for this week as my present." I told him, letting out a sigh as I knew it was too good to be true.

"Oh no, you are off the hook for this week baby. I just need you to do me a favor really quickly." He told me, making me wince in pain as he pulled my up by my hair.

"Junsu...please...don't make me do this today." I begged, just wanting to go home already.

"Not yet. I haven't gotten my Christmas gift yet." He whispered seductively into my ear, making me uncomfortable.

"Stop!" I yelled, trying to pull away from his grip.

"Not until you give me my gift, baby." He insisted, tightening his grip on my wrist.

"You're not getting a gift!" I yelled at him, struggling to get away.

"Come with me!" He yelled back, trying to tug me back to his house. That was, until I heard a familiar voice scream in the distance.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY FRIEND?!" I heard Minsun scream, running towards us. She then grabbed him by the shoulder, making him turn around. She then kicked him right where the sun does not shine.

He let go of me and cupped his privates with his hands, falling to the ground. Minsun then grabbed me by the arm, helping me up off of the ground.

"Wooyoung, are you okay?" She asked softly, making sure I was okay.

"I am now. Thanks, Min." She shot me a smile and then looked over at Junsu, who was still laying on the ground in immense pain.

"That's what you get for messing with my friend, bitch." He looked up and scoffed at her.

"He's my lover. I can do whatever I want with him. Isn't that right, baby?" He said, knowing that I couldn't turn this all around on him. Not after what he has done to me. Not now. I can't escape.

"I'll see you in a few days, Junsu. I am going back home to get some sleep." I replied bluntly, no longer wanting to talk to him.

I pushed past Minsun, who then followed me.

"Wooyoung, wait!" She said and I stopped in my tracks, turning around to face her.

"Yes?" I asked, just wanting to be able to go home and fall asleep already.

"You can't keep letting him treat you this way. You need to break up with him!" She told me, pointing back at Junsu, who was finally limping as he made his way back to his house.

"And you need to go apologize to San." I fired back at her, rendering her speechless.

"I-"

"No. You don't understand. I was just at his house. He misses you, Minsun. He cried on my shoulder for two hours straight. He is so scared that you won't forgive him and that your friendship will be over for good. Just the thought of him losing you makes him terrified. He probably can't even go to sleep tonight. So please, please, go talk to him and make up." I told her, making her tear up a bit.

"Fine. But I can't just let you continue to suffer like this. Your boyfriend is abusive, Wooyoung. You deserve someone way better. No matter the gender. So do me a favor. Break up with Junsu." She said, almost sounding demanding.

"I'm sorry, Minsun. I can't do that. But I promise you that I won't let him hurt me, okay?" She eyed me a bit before finally letting out a sigh and nodding along.

"Thank you. Now I'm gonna go back home and hang out with my family. Merry Christmas, Minsun."

"Merry Christmas, Wooyoung."

And with that, I walked off back to my house to spend Christmas Eve all alone.

~Edited~
I liked the first version better, but Wattpad was being stupid and refused to save it. So I had to rewrite it. I hope it's still good! I love you all and hope you enjoyed!

-Min