Chapter 8: A City Downhill

"So what are you going to do now, Dr. Stev? Haven't you summoned basically everything now?" Dr. Steve asked.

"Yeah! And I must summoned more forever...at least until everyone is dead or a Steve!" Dr. Stev said.

"Really?!"

"Yeah, so that way you know that you made the worst mistake ever!"

"I already know I had, you idiot!"

Okay I really need to find a way out of here... Dr. Steve said to himself.

...

As they got closer to a building, they knew that Tommy's motorcycle was not going to make it, so they jumped off. In order for Fran to make it, he had to jump off of Tommy in order to do so. He did that, but it unfortunately made Tommy fall for his doom. He dies from fall damage.

"Is Tommy dead?" Brendan asked.

"Yup, unfortunately..." Henry responded.

All the sudden, a Steve was right next to them. Aidan pulled out a bat and hit him out of sight.

"So long, bloody Steve!" Aidan said.

...

Meanwhile, in the Bahamas, the girls just got out of the pool and dried off. But then, out of nowhere, a Steve landed on them and touched them, getting them all infected.

"STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE!" The six new Steve zombies said.

...

"Where do we go now? The Steves and other monsters are climbing up the buildings!" Leo stated.

"We go roof hopping!" Roman said as he began to do just that.

The other six followed Roman. They were running out of options of what building to hop to next. But then...

"I spy with my little eye...a truck!" Luiangelo pointed to the truck.

Yup, there was a truck in the distance. They head their way to the truck they found through roof hopping once again. The truck was a production-style truck.

"Brendan, you're driving since you can drive a motorcycle. Roman, you are the back-up driver. Everyone else will get in the back," Henry said.

"Hey, just because I can professionally drive a motorcycle, doesn't mean I can drive a motorcycle!" Brendan stated.

"Yeah, but you're still driving," Leo said.

"Ok, ok."

Brendan and Roman get in the front of the truck, while Henry, Aidan, Fran, Luiangelo, and Leo get in the back of the truck.

Brendan smashed into one of the buildings and then goes off the building and goes to the ground. A crowd of Steves were at their landing point.

"Yippee ki-yay mother-Stevers!" Brendan shouts at them.

The truck smashes into the crowd of Steves and they go flying. However, one of them has a grapple gun and shoots it at the truck. The Steve kicks into the side of the truck, gets Brendan infected, and they went out in the other direction. Roman was just barely able to duck the attack.

"STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE!" Steve zombie Brendan said.

Roman, as the back-up driver, gets control of the wheel. He does not have much control of it due to the attack and counterattack of the Steves. Therefore, he ends up crashing the truck at the edge of a building. The back of it ends up coming off of the truck, which pours out Henry, Fran, Aidan, Leo, and Luiangelo. Roman gets out of the truck, just barely staying alive. Fortunately, there was no Steve or monster in their sight.

"Now what?" Fran asked.

"We need to get to Dr. Steve's lab. We need to see what has happened!" Henry stated.

And with that, the six made a mad sprint over to the lab while there were no Steves or monsters around.

...

"So then, it looks like you completely gave up and accept defeat then?" Dr. Stev asked.

"No, because you clearly can't tell someone emotions!" Dr. Steve responded.

"Oh, so what are your emotions?"

"My emotions are that you will fall! I'm sure of that!"

"Ha! That is nothing but pure lies!"

"Nope! Only one person knows one's emotions, and that is themselves. Just remember, good guys will and always win!"

"That is also a pure lie!"

"We'll just wait and see later!"

Ugh! My trap hack computer is outside. If only they can get here soon... Dr. Steve thought to himself.