Chapter 12: School Blast

"There's the school!" Aidan pointed.

"So where exactly is this next piece?" Robert asked.

"I believe if I'm not mistaking, it should be somewhere backstage at Cemo Auditorium," Dr. Steve responded.

"Okay...I do not have much of an idea of where that is..."

"Don't worry, just follow us," Henry said.

"Will do!"

All the sudden, a hole appeared on the glider Henry, Dr. Steve, and Robert are on. It begins to fall with still some gliding power. It lands into a room at the front of the school in the English area.

"Ah, yes, this room..." Henry said as he recognized the room easily while picking his head up.

Robert of course had no idea where they are. Dr. Steve did not have much of a clue until he saw the teacher there on the computer, supposedly doing some work. She was still surprisingly a normal human too.

"Howdy!" Dr. Steve greeted.

She just stared at him in unamusement.

"Ahoy there!" Henry then says.

"...Hi Henry," She responds after some time.

"So where in the school are we exactly?" Robert asked.

"This is an English room...well, both my and the cool English room. Adam's is somewhere down the hall in an uncool room since he is a nerd..." Henry explains.

"Hey!" Dr. Steve was not so pleased when Henry said that his room is uncool.

"...and this is Ms. McFetridge. She is the best since she is cool and has a fridgey name!"

"Heyo! And is 'fridgey' even a word?" Ms. McFetridge asked.

"In my dictionary, yes. Your name is fridgey because Ms. McFetridge sounds like Ms. McFetfridge!" Henry says as he begins to laugh.

"Well my teacher's name sounds fridgey too! Mr. Fritch sounds like Mr. Fridge!" Dr. Steve tries to defend himself.

"Yeah but is your teacher cool?" Henry asked.

"Uhh...--"

"Exactly," both Henry and Ms. Mcfetridge respond at the same time.

Henry goes over to the classroom door and notices that it was locked. Ms. McFetridge goes over there too.

"See? I told your class that having the door locked would come in handy one day!" She then said.

"Well, I never went against that since I'm a neutral person, but you sure did say that to everyone else."

Then, she asks:

"So what is going on out there exactly?"

"People are basically turning into Dr. Steve, A.K.A. Adam. They are also known as Steves. If a Steve touches you, you turn into one! This time, there is an addition. There is an 'original Steve' whose name is Dr. Stev who created the Steve army, and summoning deadly creatures such as dinosaurs and demogorgons!"

"Has something like this happened before?"

"Yup. This is the third time this has happened."

"Wow. That is quite strange..."

"Welcome to Houston..."

...

Meanwhile on Fran, Aidan, and Luiangelo's glider, it continues to glide down to the school. They try to aim for the courtyard, but then a hole got on the glider. Fran looked down and noticed there was a Steve with a gun. The Steve tried shooting again, but he fortunately ran out of ammo. The glider ends up crashing into a computer room.