TWENTY EIGHT

taehyung and jungkook had just made it to taehyung's place with all the things they bought for yeontan.

the couple was happily setting up all of yeontan's things when they suddenly got distracted. very distracted. and by distracted i mean they were no longer concerned about all the things they bought— instead, they were focused on each other and that was it.

"tae-taehyung." jungkook moaned as taehyung trailed hickeys down his neck, covering him in love bites after quite awhile of not doing so.

taehyung pulled away to take off his shirt and his pants, jungkook doing the same but struggling slightly because his arm was still in a cast. taehyung smiled and helped his boyfriend, leaning down and pressing their lips together in a kiss filled with passion and heat.

jungkook tangled his fingers in his boyfriend's hair, moaning against his lips as their hips came in contact. the younger boy rolled his hips upwards and taehyung's breath hitched, a moan passing through his lips when jungkook did it again.

"fuck, baby, i missed this." taehyung whispered and jungkook hummed, brushing his lips over his boyfriends. "me too."

their lips connected once more and jungkook smirked into kiss, swiftly switching their positions so he was the one on top. taehyung was surprised but let his boyfriend do what he wanted, smiling against the youngers lips. jungkook sat atop his boyfriend's lap, feeling how hard he was underneath him which made him feel good about himself because they had barely done anything and he was already so hard.

"baby- baby please do something." taehyung begged, pulling away to look up at his smirking boyfriend. "taehyungie? submitting? how cute." jungkook giggled, dragging his lips against taehyung's sensitive collarbones.

taehyung's hands gripped jungkook's waist, rutting his hips upward making them both gasp in pleasure. "n-no, let m-me tease you." jungkook whined but rolled his hips down to meet taehyung's anyway.

"you're not doing a very good job at teasing baby." taehyung chuckled and jungkook raised a brow at that. "is that so?" jungkook asked, holding himself up on his knees so that him and taehyung were no longer touching.

jungkook was highly offended because of his boyfriends remark.

'not doing a very good job' and 'jeon jungkook' should never be in the same sentence.

taehyung looked up at his boyfriend when he pulled away, just now noticing the look he was giving him. the male gulped, knowing that he just fucked up and he was gonna have to work extra hard if he wanted to put his dick anywhere near jungkook's plump ass.

"baby, i was just kidding—"

"no you weren't. it's okay, i'll show you how good i can be at teasing." jungkook stood up and taehyung propped himself up on his elbows, watching his boyfriend rummage through his closet before pulling out a necktie.

jungkook walked back to the bed, sitting behind his boyfriend and pressing a soft kiss to his cheek. "tell me when it's too much." jungkook whispered in his ear, watching taehyung nod before placing the tie over his eyes and tying it.

the younger smiled as the feeling of being in control washed over him. he ran his hands down taehyung's chest, feeling the abs he somehow still had even after all the times they've ordered food and spent all day cooped up in their rooms.

"i love your body." jungkook breathed out, pressing his lips against his boyfriends neck and feeling the older tense up under his fingertips. "what do you want me to do?" jungkook asked, his voice muffled against his boyfriend's neck as he slowly covered the skin with beautiful bruises.