Chapter 1

"Ashley get your ass downstairs" Payton yelled from the top of the stairs. "Language" my mom said from the kitchen. I looked at my phone 5:00 am. I dragged myself out of bed and made my way downstairs. "Good morning sis" Faith said as she came out of her room as well. "Morning" I said tiredly. I saw Jackson in the living room watching tv with his and Payton's suitcases at the door. I went into the kitchen and grabbed some of my mom's pancakes. "Thanks mom" i said tiredly. I watched as Jackson and Payton jumped over the counter like dogs to get pancakes. "Its 5 am calm yourselves" I said. Jackson looked at me and threw a bit of pancake at me. Followed by Payton. "REALLY" i said. I quickly finished my pancake and ran up the stairs as the boys chased me. I got to my room and they caught me and started tickling me. I started busting out laughing. "Stop stop" i said trying to catch my breath. They both stopped and started leaving my room. "1 hour to get ready" Payton said. I searched for some plane clothes and found a hoodie and some leggings. I went and took a quick shower then brushed my hair out and put curlers in it. I then put my clothes on and took my suitcases downstairs. I was struggling down the stairs. "Jackson don't be a ass can you come help me" i said. He instead took a snapchat video of me and posted it on his snapchat. I decided to let my suitcases just roll down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs there was a loud crash. Faith came out of her room and looked at me then at the suitcases. She then came out with her suitcases and tried to take them down the stairs as i put mine beside the door. Jackson went up and helped Faith. "I hate you" i said to Jackson as i walked up the stairs. I went to my room and went live. 3,000 people joined your live.
"Hi guys" i said as i started taking curlers out of my hair.

Are you and Jackson dating
Where are you going
Ily
💖
🌟
Tour?
Tell Payton i said hi

"Me and Jackson are definitely not dating and im going on the lights out tour with Payton and Jackson. Faith is also coming for a week or two" I said as my hair was finished. I quickly put on some mascara and some eyeshadow. Payton barged into my room and said hi to the live and told me we was leaving in five. I ended the live and put my stuff in the car. Faith was already in the car because Jackson put her stuff in the car. Payton called shotgun and i had to be the third wheel in the back. No Jackson and Faith never started dating but like ship. I took a nap on the way to the airport. When we arrived i got my suitcase and said bye to my mom. I went ahead of the others as i was excited. "Payton what if the boys don't like me they have talked to Faith before they haven't talked to me" i say suddenly nervous. "There gonna love you Ashley" Payton says. Once we get on the plane i set with Payton and Jackson and Faith set together. I saw Jackson and Faith kiss. "PAYTON PAYTON OMG JACKSON AND FAITH JUST KISSED" i whisper yelled. "THE SHIP HAS SAILED" Payton whisper yelled back.

Boiiss
Pay- Payton
Hot stuff- Jaden
Faith- Faith obvi
Wifey- Avani
Nurse boi- Griffin
Jack- jackson
Josh- josh
Surfer boi- sam
Ant- anthony
C-dad- Chase h
C-mom- Cynthia
Chad- Chase k

Pay: cows.
Wifeyy: im offended lowkey
Hot stuff: wat. Also i just got to the hotel.

Pay added 000-000-0001

Unknown: Payton im setting beside you.

Jack: its the real cow
Pay: She is the real cow lowkey.

Unknown: Jackson i will throw something across the plane at you bitch asses

Hot stuff:fiesty
Nurse boi:you dont even know who it is j no feelings.
Pay: its my sister pervs
Faith: not meh
Hot stuff: is she hot

Pay changed unknown to Ashley

Pay: my sister is a cow.
Jack: he ain't lying
Wifey: don't bully my gf

Ashley: thanks mami.

Ant: what she look like tho.
Josh: i bet she hot.
Hot stuff: same.

Ashley: i look like a pig dads.

Pay: don't ever call my friends that again.

   Ashley: he hit me 😔

Hot stuff: dont bully my gf.
Pay:eww.

           Ashley: who is hot stuff anyways

Nurse boi: Jaden
Pay: Jaden
Faith: Jaden
Jack: Jaden
Hot stuff: ok but like way to expose me.

  Ashley: when his name in the gc don't lie tho

Ant: agreed.
Hot stuff: 😘
Pay: can i throw up yet.

Ashley: bye cows our plane is ab to land.

Hot stuff: i call hugging her first.
Ant: no me.
Josh: this isnt fair im not there yet.
Surfer boi: me either.

Ashley: wait sam is in the chat awh i love my surfer boi.

Surfer boi: i love my surfer girl 💞
Hot stuff: back up a second.
Ant: 💔
Josh: i-
Pay: when i say yall are dumb yall are dumb.
C-mom- eww.

C-mom has left the chat

----------------------------------------------------------

Not edited.
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter it took awhile to make. Sorry it was kinda basic next chapter will be better bye luvs.