Chapter 6

I woke up with jadens arm around me. "Jaden i gotta get up" I say to him since he is awake on his phone. "Noh" he says snuggling his body closer to me. I chuckle and look at the time. "Its 11:00 they are gonna be wondering where we are" i say. "Fine" Jaden says letting go of me. I take a quick shower and put on a simple outfit with a normal amount of makeup. We all decide to go out to a amusement park.

Time skip

"Noooo PAYTON i don't wanna go on that u know im scared of that kinda stuff" I say as he pulls me into a line. "I dont care" Payton responds to me smirking. I see Jackson is coming as well. "Really i have to go with two assholes" i say. Once we get to the front of the line i get really nervous but Payton pulls me onto the ride anyways. After alot of screaming the ride is finished. It actully wasnt that bad. All the group met at bumper cars. I got into one and spotted Jaden. I rammed my car into his. Before he turned around to hit me i sped off at a whopping 150 mph. Im kidding unless. Jaden rear-ended me. "Can't u see im driving here" i say. "I don't care" he says. "Ass" i say sticking my tongue out at him. All the sudden im in the corner surrounded by Payton,Jaden and Jackson. "NOH IM GETTING ABDUCTED" I yell. Then our session on the cars was over sadly. We all decided to go get ice cream. I ran infront of everyone excited. I took avani's hand and pulled her ahead of everyone else. "I feel like we havent hung out" I say. "I know she says making a tear with her finger go down her face. "Girls day tomorrow with Madi" i ask. "Yeah lets ask her" Avani says. "MADII" I yell. "Yeah" She says running up to us. "Girls day tommorow" i ask. She nods. Us three talk the rest of the way. We all get our ice cream and i go to set down. I see Avani and Jaden running towards me. Them both trying to jump in the seat beside me. "Uh guys" i ask as Avani tries to push Jaden off the seat. "I wanted to set there" Avani says frowning. "You snooze you lose" Jaden says scooting the chair closer to me. Avani walks off. Me and Jaden eat our ice cream casually chatting. Jaden and I film a few tik toks.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was trash. I might update tommorow with a better chapter. Make sure to vote on my story if u like it.

459 words.