Chapter 21

(Im sorry i really want to make them go to the bahamas so they are going to the bahamas 😂😂)

I woke up the next morning beside Aiden. Me and him stayed up forever last night packing and helping other people pack. "Goodmorning" i say getting up. "Morning ash" He says. "ITS BAHAMAS TIME BABES" Avani yells coming into the room. "So we know" I say. Jaden is coming on the trip as well as much as i dont want him to. I go downstairs and bring my bag. "Hewwo joshy we never talk anymore" I say. "I know" Josh replies. "We picking nessa up at the airport" I ask. "Yessir" He replies. "YAY SHE IS MY BABES" I say to Josh. After we get to the airport we pick up Nessa which i was excited about. I was slumped though. Are flight got delayed 3 hours which SUCKS so im about to take a nap. I lay down on Aiden and Payton and get prepared for my nap. Before i go to sleep i watch as Avani and Charli start making tik toks. After a nice nap Payton knocks me into the floor waking me up. "What was that for" I look at him and i stretch. "Eh idk maybe i can take a nap now" He says. "Aha no never" I say. I set down in between them and make some tik toks. Our plane eventually got here and we all boarded. I set in a row with Payton and Aiden and i took the window seat because im a cool kid like that. I watched tik tok the whole time. Once we get off the plane we order a uber and decide our rooms while waiting for the uber. "Ok the spinner app shall choose" Jackson says pulling out his phone. After putting all of our names in it he clicks the spin button. (I thought of tony that whole sentence btw). "Firstly we have Avani andddd Ashley" I smile at Avani. "Also in there room we have Jadenn and me" Jackson says. "Ok uh next room we have Charli, Payton, Madi, and Mads. "Uh so im stuck with a trio of girls great" Payton says. "Hey those our my girls Pay" I say hitting him on the head. "Ight next room is Anthony, Josh, Nessa, and Aiden" Jackson says. "Someone tell me how Nessa got the best room" Jackson declares. "I- no" Nessa says scoffing at him. "Ok next is Dixie, Chase, Bryce and Nick" Jackson says. After that we get into the ubers. Once we got to the hotel we all got our room numbers and went to unpack our stuff before exploring and getting dinner. Since i had the key i unlocked the door and ran to the bed beside the balcony to get me and Avani the best bed. After claiming our bed i put my suitcase beside it and grab a casual outfit and run into the bathroom. While changing the door opens. I could have swore i locked it. I figured it was Avani and Jaden was standing there. "Eyes up here boy" I say. Jaden looks at me "Im sorry Ash i really am" He says. "Yeah yeah can i get changed" I say. "Yup" Jaden says closing the door the rest of the way and jumping onto the bathroom counter. "No you out" I exclaim. "Nothing i haven't seen before ma'am" Jaden says smirking at me. I let out a annoyed sigh and finish changing into my shorts and crop top. "Im very mad and disappointed in you Jaden its not gonna be that easy to have me forgive you" I say. "Yeah, I know friends" He asks putting his hand out. "Friends" I say. I walk out of the bathroom and Avani is ready. "We are meeting everyone at the restaurant" She says. "Ok" I say grabbing her hand and walking out of the room.
"Mind explaining" She says once we get down the hall. "Aha later" I say. "Oki fine" She says once we get down to Aiden,Payton,Jackson and Ant. "Hello boys" I say. "AHAHA SHE WAS IN A BATHROOM WITH JADEN" Avani yells at them. I lightly hit her. "Uh what" Payton says looking at me. "Why was u in a bathroom with Jaden" Payton asks. "I was just getting changed and he came in there nothing happened broski" I say. "C'mon lets start walking to the restaurant" I say. Avani and anthony walk up front being a couple. Jackson and Payton walk together and i walk with Aiden. "I need more info" Aiden says looking at me as we walk. "Uh well he just walked in and i told him i needed to get changed and he was like alright and just jumped on the counter" I say. "Continue ma'am" Aiden says. "Well and i was like u out and he said its nothing i havent seen before so i just got changed" I say. "Nothing i havent seen before either" Aiden says smirking. I lightly smack his arm. "What did u just say" Payton says looking at me and Aiden. "Nothing" I say quickly. "Pretty sure they was talkin bout how Aiden has seen her naked before but idk" Jackson says. "AH OK NO" I say running up beside Avani. "They are exposing me back there" I say. Avani looks back at the boys "i will not hesitate to kill any of yall" She says then smiles at Ant as he looks concerned. I laugh and then we was almost at the restaurant. Once we got there most of our friends was already there. We got a L both so i set in one of the corners beside Aiden and Avani. After ordering we all just talk. Jackson was setting beside Aiden. "So have you too seen each other naked before orrr" He asks. "I mean yeah" Aiden says and Jackson looks between the two of us shook. Jaden was on the other side of the table but he was looking at me. "Well....thats information that i shouldnt have asked for" Jackson says.

———————————————————————————

𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 ☹︎ 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ✌︎︎

MY NEIGHBORS ARE PLAYING COUNTRY MUSIC REALLY LOUD AND I WANT TO KILL THEM. anyways.... peace until next chapter

1069 words