Chapter 22

After dinner i was tired so i went home and got in bed after taking my makeup off. I was trying to go to sleep but Jackson and Jaden wouldn't shut up. "Shut. The. Hell. Up" I said to them. "No miss" Jackson said as they continued yelling at their game.

One new message from aiden

Wanna come watch friends with me?

Yes.

❤️

Uh sir what was the heart for?

hmm idk? 🥰

❤️👀 ekdjne oki im cominggg

———————————————————————————

I walked out of the hotel room and went and knocked on the door of Aiden,Anthony,Josh, and Nessa's room. Anthony opens the door and looks at me curiously. "You can sleep with Avani mr im taking your spot" I say. "Ah ok" He says. I run and jump on the bed plopping down beside Aiden. "I wanna sleep" I say. "Oki sleep then" Aiden says. I get under the covers. Aiden puts his arm around me and cuddle into his chest and slowly fall asleep.

The next morning.

I wake up in a similar position i was in last night. Aidens phone was blowing up with notifications not to be nosey but i pick it up to silence them. I notice the person who keeps calling is jaden's number. Since its jaden i call him back.

Jaden-
Ashley-

Hey wtf

What do you want jaden its 7am and your blowing up Aidens phone.

Oh ashley.

Tell me what u want.

I- uh well josh posted a pic on his story and i was just gonna tell Aiden to get away from my girl.

Yours? Im not yours jaden.

C'mon ashley just give me another chance and break up whatever u have with Aiden.

No and no. This is stupid jaden i want to remind u im not your girl anymore. You are gonna have to get used to me and Aiden together so bye.

Call ended.

I put Aidens phone down. I try to get up to go to the bathroom but Aiden tightened his grip on me. "Who called" Aiden asked. I turned around to face him. "Jaden on your phone i answered it" I said. "What did he want" Aiden asked. "He was gonna tell u to stay away from his girl, i told him i wasnt his anymore and that he should get used to it" I explained. Aiden smiled at me. For some reason i leaned towards him and we kissed. Its been awhile since i have kissed him but i can say i missed it. We pulled away and i just layed my head on his chest. Eventually i fell back asleep and so did Aiden.

11am

I woke up for the second time to Payton shaking me and Aiden. "Whatt" I said rubbing my eyes. "What are you too doing" Payton says pointing his fingers between me and Aiden. "Sleeping duh" I say. "Cuddling" Payton says. "Yea maybe" I state. Payton scoops me up out of the bed. "Heyyy let me down" I slightly yell. "Back to your room you go" Payton says walking out of the hotel room going in the direction of mine. "Ant and Avani are in my bed" I say. "Fun"
Payton says not looking at me. "Jaden called Aiden earlier" I tell Payton. "Why" Payton asks. "Well I picked it up, he wanted to tell him to stay away from his girl. So i told him i wasnt his" I say. "Your not Aiden's either" Payton says. "Yeah yeah" I say. Once he reaches our room he puts me down after getting in the room. "Now im going and getting ready beach in 30" Payton says. I give him a thumbs up. Before he leaves he makes eye contact with Avani and they awkwardly look at each other. "Jaden im not your friend anymore either" I say. Jaden looks at me "Uh u wasn't supposed to pick up his phone earlier" Jaden tells me. "No duh Sherlock i know i wasnt" I say rolling my eyes. "Im gonna go put my swim suit on now" I say.

———————————————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎. 𝙼𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚎𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚘

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(•̀ᴗ•́)و

  698 words.