Chapter 5

The next stop was pretty boring to say the least but i loved meeting all the fans. Everyone kept shipping me with Jaden. Payton kept telling us not to catch a case so i proceeded to beat him up. Anyways here we are back in L.A. We are staying in a beach house mansion for 2 weeks. We almost made it to the house and we was all arguing over who was getting rooms where. "I WANT THE MASTER" I yelled. "Then Payton and Avani can have the second biggest room" I said wiggling my eyebrows at them. "Then the rest of yall can pair up in two's" I explained. "But Ashley I dont know why you get the whole master to yourself" Jaden asked me as we got off the bus. "Cause im special" I said. I got my bags out and took them up to my room. I didnt want to unpack yet. I just changed into some comfortable clothes and layed down. All the sudden my phone buzzed like 20 times.

Idiots

Payton
Ash and Jaden better not be doin anything in that master

Anthony
They probably will

Avani
Let them wuvs each other

Payton
NOH

Jaden
Does this gc purposely have me and Ashley in it?

Payton
CHASE I TOLD YOU TO MAKE ONE WITHOUT JADEN AND ASHLEY

Chase
Sorry

Josh
I just finished un-packing and come back to this i-

Ashley
If yall want me too i will fuck jaden in the kitchen infront of all yall so dont even.

Jackson
Dang it yall you awoke the demon

Payton
I will kill u both if you do that.

Jaden
Omw

Jaden
Actully can i come cuddle

Ashley
Yeah im lonely :)

Jaden came up to my room and we cuddled till we both fell asleep :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is really short im sorry i just wanted to make sure yall had a chapter 😂.

319 words