Chapter 11

Ashley pov

I laughed as Jaden pulled me out of the car. I look at his little picnic set up. "Jaden you didnt have to do this for me" I say. "Yes i did"Jaden says. You both set down and start to eat some of the snacks and food he brought. You watch the sunset in the distance. "The sunset is really pretty" you say breaking the comfortable silence. "Not as pretty as you though" Jaden says. You blush uncontrollably and look down. "Ash i wanna say im sorry for yesterday i thought she was flirting with me as a joke so i went along with it and i shouldn't have even went along with it im i just didn't i" Jaden was rambling. "J it's fine I shouldn't have went overprotective girlfriend mode on you" I say smiling. "Maybe i want to see more of overprotective girlfriend mode you" He says. You laugh. After u finish up the food you both just talk for awhile and have a overall good time. "Wanna swim" Jaden asks. "I didnt bring a bathing suit" I say. "Neither did i" Jaden says taking his shirt off.  You can't help but stare at his abs. He notices you staring and says "you liking what u see". You blush and look away. "Pssshh you wish" I say. He takes his pants off so he is just in his boxers. "C'mon before i throw you in the ocean with your clothes on" Jaden says which makes you laugh. "Finee" you say getting up and slipping your shirt off. You take your shorts off. "J where did you go" You say as u see he disappeared from infront of you. Before u can say anything else you get picked up  "JADEN" you screech. You hold onto his neck as he runs to the ocean. Before u know it u hit the ocean. You go under for a second then resurface. "Bully" u say lightly punching his chest. You find yourself inches from his face. You look into his eyes for a moment as he smiles down at you. "Ash i have a question" Jaden says. "Go on" You say looking back up at him. "Will you be my girlfriend" He asks. You blush and look at his lips and lean in. He leans in to as yalls lips connect. There was butterflies erupting in my stomach and i felt like the luckiest girl alive. Actully i knew i was the luckiest girl alive. Before the moment could last any longer you pull away. "Yes Jaden I will be your girlfriend" You say with a smile. The rest of the night you couldnt stop smiling. Before you two left Jaden cleaned up the stuff from the picnic and got you a towel to dry off with. After you both dried off u both got into the car. Jaden noticed you was cold and he quickly took off the sweatshirt he had on before to you. "Noh Jaden your gonna be cold" You say. "No i wont Ash your colder then me" Jaden says. U never put your orginal clothes back on because why do that when your undergarments are wet. Jaden had put his pants back on because going into the house like that might be kinda weird. You slipped his sweatshirt on and it was nice and warm. A plus was it smelled like him. As Jaden started driving home you noticed a sonic. "JADEN JADEN CAN WE GET MILKSHAKESS PWEASEEEEEEE" I said excitedly. "Of course we can get milkshakes" He says pulling into sonic. "Yayyyy" you say. After tall get the milkshakes you continue driving home. The milkshake was really good. (Im sorry i am really craving sonic milkshakes but there isnt a sonic in my town). When yall get home you run into the house with a burst of energy. (Also really sorry again i swear im not two but milkshakes give me crackhead energy they just solve all my problems so im happy ya know). Jaden walks in not far behind me. Everyone looks at me. "What" I say. Dixie looks at me and smirks. "NO DIXIE IT ISNT LIKE THAT" I yell running towards her. She jumps up quickly and runs. "Ok ok it isnt like that" She says as i slowly inch my way closer to her. "It better not be like that" I say. I go back to get my milkshake off the counter. Its gone. "PAYTON if you have my milkshake im gonna kill you" I say. I noticed jackson was recording. He is always recording. I noticed Payton didnt have my milkshake. "Payton where did you put it" I say going closer to him. "I dont have it" He says putting his hands up. "Who does" I say. He points to Jackson. "JACKSON" I yell. He throws his phone in the air and grabs my milkshake that was beside him. He starts chugging the milkshake. (If thats possible lmao). "JACKSON" i run towards him as he runs around the house. "GIVE ME MY MILKSHAKE" I say. He finishes the last little bit of it. I punch him as i take the cup and throw it away. I set down on the couch beside Jaden. "Now im mad" I say crossing my arms. Alot of the others was probably wondering why Jackson drunk after me but he is like my other brother. I have known him all my life and there both basically my annoying twin brothers. I noticed Jaden went and changed his clothes. "I have to say i liked your outfit better before" I whisper into his ear. He lightly blushes and smirks.

———————————————————————————
⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
———————————————————————————

Yall dont understand how much i loved this chapter. Also 2k reads OMG. I am shookith. I love yall soo much. Also once i finish this book im probably gonna do a Josh or a Payton fan fic. I can also do another Jaden one if yall want me to. Also im sorry for my grammer i hate it with a passion.

1010 words