Chapter 16

We all get in the cars. Me and Jaden set in the back row. Taylor and dixie was up front and chase and charli was in the middle. The others took separate cars. "So Jaden Ash mind telling us where u went last night" Charli says. "No where" I say quickly. "Yup i bet" She says. Once we get to the beach i run off to the water letting go of all my worries. Jaden comes and tackles me into the water. I was deathly scared of going underwater even though i loved the beach. I let out a screech as Jaden picked me back up out of the water. "Babes im sorry im sorry im really really sorry" Jaden said kissing my forehead. "Its fine u didn't know" I say. After that we go back home. We are all in the living room. "GUYSS IM GOING TO PICK UP AIDEN TOMMOROW MORNING" I say. "Someone is excited" Jaden says kissing me on my cheek. "Eww i don't wanna see any of that here" Payton says making a gagging noise. "Shut up" I say looking at Payton. "U have to come with me to the airport" I say sticking my tongue out at Payton. "Only because Aiden is my favorite"
Payton says. Jackson smacks Payton on the head. "I thought i was the favorite" Jackson says pretending to be sad. "Your no ones favorite little one" I say. "IM LITERALLY OLDER AND TALLER THEN YOU ASH" Jackson says. "And" I say. "Your not the favorite sibling" Jackson says. "Im Jaden's favorite sibling" I say. Jaden puts a thumbs up as i laugh. "Im making pizza periodt boo" I say jumping over the couch into the kitchen. "Just order itt" Mads says. "No" I say bopping her nose. I pull out one of the pizzas u put in the oven and pre-heat the oven. I then make a few tik toks in the mean time. Jaden comes up behind me and puts his hands around my waist. "Well hello there" I say pulling the pizza out of the oven. "Im hungryyyy" Jaden says kissing my cheek. "Its almost done" I say getting some drinks out of the fridge as i try to pull from his arms. "Not for that" Jaden says seriously. "Nope not today mr" I said causing him to frown. "Pwease its our last day without your best friend here bothering you" Jaden says. "I will think about it but don't get your hopes up Jaden" I say turning around and giving him a quick kiss.