Chapter 18

I woke up at about 8pm. Aiden was setting on the other side of the bed on his phone. "Well good morning to you" He says noticing im up. "I say we go back to sleep" I say knowing Sam and Jaden was gonna be downstairs. "No and what are we gonna tell Payton" Aiden asks me. "I don't wanna tell him yet" I say. Aiden nods his head. "U hungry" I ask. "Maybe" Aiden says. "Bet im beating u to the cookies first" I say smirking at him before jumping off the bed. "Bet" Aiden says also jumping off the bed. After almost falling down the stairs Aiden passes me. "HEY NO I WANT THE COOKIES" I yell. When we get to the kitchen Aiden grabs the box of cookies. "Heyyy" I say as he puts his arms up so I can't reach them. "So the demon is awake i see" Payton says walking over to the two of us. I hit him in the arm.
"Shut up your the demon" i say. Everyone was watching us. "Yall never seen 2 kids fight over cookies before" I ask them. I then grab a cookie put of Aiden's hand and walk over to the couch. "Oh hey Sam" I say. "Hey" Sam says. "Uh how are u liking the sway house so far" I ask him. "Its good aren't you and Jaden dating tho" He asks me. I look over at Jaden and make eye contact. I then look at Payton as he is waiting for the answer. "No" I say. I technically never officially broke up with Jaden but i guess that will make it official.

   One new message from bby❤️

Bby❤️- im sowwy

Bbg😏- idc

Bby❤️- pls can we talk ab it

Bbg😏- no.

Bbg😏 changed Bby❤️ to jaden😢
———————————————————————————

"Lets play truth or dare" Dixie suggests. We all agree and set in the floor. "Aiden truth or dare" Taylor says. "Uh truth" Aiden responds. "Have u ever dated Ashley" Taylor asks. "Not dated" Aiden says. "Yall done anything besides dating" Payton asks. "HEY HEY HE ANSWERED THE QUESTION" I say. "Jackson truth or dare" Aiden says. "Dare bet" Jackson says. "I dare u to play seven minutes in heaven with Faith" Aiden says. Jackson and Faith go into one of the closets. "Now what about you and Aiden" Payton asks. "Nothing sir" I respond to him. "Ashley truth or dare" Mads asks me. "Truth" I say. "Are u and Jaden still dating" She asks. "No" I say simply. "WHAT" Payton yells. "When" Payton says. "Earlier" I say simply scooting closer to Aiden. "What did u do Jaden" He asks. "I don't know" Jaden responds. "Thats bullshit" Aiden says from beside me. "U know what he did" Payton says. "Yeah" Aiden responds. "Jaden u might as well say what u did" I say. "I cheated on her" Jaden says. Everyone in the room tenses up. I get up as Payton walks over to Jaden and put myself in front of him. "Payton no" I say. "Jaden u should leave" I say. Payton gently pushes me out of the way and punches Jaden. I run up the stairs not wanting to see anything thats happening. Addison runs up to my room with me. We both set down on the bed and she hugs me. I don't cry I just silently set staring at the bed. A few minutes later Aiden comes into my room. "Ash everyones alright i mean besides Jaden" He says. "What did u do to your hand" I say jumping up. There was some blood on it. "Come here" I say grabbing his arm and bringing him to the bathroom.  I clean up his hand and bandage it. "Why did u punch Jaden" I ask him. "Because you don't deserve that" Aiden says looking at me. Addison had went to check on everyone else. I was setting on the bathroom counter and Aiden was standing. We look into each others eyes. All of the memories from freshman and sophomore year come back to me and i feel myself leaning in.

———————————————————————————

Well.... i hope u enjoyed this chapter sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger.

698 words.