Chapter 12

Today
was a girls day. I woke up at 7am. Due to my brother he wouldn't let Jaden sleep in the same room as me even though we have done it before. Anyways before I got dressed i decided to make me and the girls some breakfast. It was gonna be me,Dixie,Charli,Addison,Mads, and Avani. Faith was gonna hang out with Jackson today since she was leaving soon. I was gonna make the boys some too but it wasn't gonna be particular like ours if ya know what i mean. I first made some eggs and biscuits. Josh came down the stairs. "What are u doing" He asked. "Making breakfast" I replied. "This early are u okay" Josh asked me coming up beside me. "No" I replied. I made me and the girls some salad and a little sandwich. "Are u gonna be down here for awhile" I asked him. "Yeah" He said. "These are yalls and the salads are the girls don't let the boys eat them" I said. "Ok" He replied taking a biscuit. "Wanna hang out tommorow" He asked. "Sure we haven't been able to talk much" I said. "Ok tommorow at 10" He asked. "That works since we have to be back at 3" I said. "Ok i gotta go get ready" I said. He nodded his head and i headed back up the stairs. I took a shower and washed my hair. I picked out a quick outfit. Which was some high waisted shorts with a white crop top. I put some light makeup on and I straightened my hair. I walked down stairs and Avani and Mads was down there and all the boys. "Did yall enjoy breakfast" I asked. "Your not that bad of a cook Ashley" Jackson said. "I know that" I replied going to get my breakfast. Jaden came up behind me and put his arms around my waist. "Morning" I said. "Morning babe" He said kissing my cheek. I blushed slightly and got my food as he let go of me. "Did u already eat" I ask him. He nods his head. "YALL ARE TAKIN TO LONG IN THERE" Payton yelled from the couch. "PAYTON" I yelled. "Hey Payton when is Aiden coming in" I said setting beside him. "Day after tommorow" Payton says. I screech. "I haven't seen him in soo long" I say excited. "Oohhh talkin bout Aiden" Dixie said coming downstairs. "THAT WAS NEVER A THING EITHER" I yelled. Dixie laughed and got her some food. "Thanks Ash" She said. "Your welcome" I replied. "Ash wanna go to a movie tommorow morning" Jaden asked me. "Me and Josh are gonna go somewhere sorry" I said. "Ok" He says kinda sad. Soon enough everyone was downstairs and just talking. I ended up in the floor after Taylor pushed me out of my spot. Bully. I was setting beside Jaden's legs. "Jaden meet downhere at 2am tonight" I said. "Umm ok" He said. Soon enough it was time for me and the girls to leave. "See yall later" I said as we walked out of the door.

———————————————————————————
⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
———————————————————————————
  Hey guys i want to say Aiden is a fictional character he isn't like a real person or anything like that. Just wanted to let yall know.

(Next part is unnecessary) Storytime. I uh accidentally told my brother that i loved someone. Love is a big word for me and to mean it like "love love" thats a big thing. Yeah didnt mean to do dat.

589 words