Chapter 8

Me and Chase went back downstairs and saw everyone was just making tik toks till Jaden and Charli got back with food. I made a few tik toks with Chase then made a few with the girls. After about a hour Charli and Jaden got back. Everyone made there way to the food and i nodded at Chase across the room. Me and Chase got our food and set down together. I watched as Jaden watched me carefully from across the room. I put my hand in Chases hair messing it up. Chase linked our hands together as we laughed. Soon enough Jaden and Charli was both watching us. Payton texted me but i ignored it. He was probably wondering what in the hell i was doing. "We should watch a movie" Addison suggested and everyone agreed. Me and Chase set at a corner of the couch i grabbed a blanket and cuddle up next to Chase. While the others was picking the movie i decided to go on Snapchat

-----------------------------------------------------------

3 snaps from ugly💞

Ugly💞
Ash

What are u doing

Are u insane or something

Ugly bean
Charli and Jaden have been flirting all night. We just decided to get back at them.

Ugly💞
Couples these days i swear.

-----------------------------------------------------------

One snap from Dixie👀

Dixie👀
Are u and Chase trying to make Charli and Jaden jealous

Ash
Yuppers.

-

----------------------------------------------------------

After everyone decided on a movie i shut my phone off and cuddled up to Chase. I watched as Jaden and Charli talked. "J its rude to talk during movies" I said as everyone listened. The tension between Me, Jaden, Charli,and Chase was visible to everyone. They all knew what i was doing. Jaden simply ignored me and Charli gave me a dirty look. When the movie finished everyone stayed downstairs to film tik toks and mess around but i was tired. The girls day we was supposed to have today was canceled because of everyone coming over, but we will plan it again in a few days. I went and layed in my bed. I knew i wasn't going to fall asleep but i still tried. I heard my door open and i turned around to look who it was. It was Jaden. "I don't wanna talk about it right now" I simply said turning back around. "In the morning" Jaden asked. "How about never" I said. "Ok stop being dramatic i need u to work with me Ash" Jaden said coming over to the bed. I leaned up now in a sitting position. "Before u say anything me and Chase pretended to flirt cause u and Charli was flirting" I explained. "That's why your mad" He asked. "Of course thats why im mad" I said throwing my hands up in the air. "I didn't even notice" Jaden said. "Charli knew what she was doing and she had u around her finger i just don't understand cause she likes Chase and she was a good friend of mine i mean i know your hot but there isn't enough of u to share i-" I rambled untill Jaden cut me off with his lips. I kissed back of course. "Im sorry" Jaden said. "I forgive u only cause your cute though" I said smiling. "Your cuter" Jaden said slipping his shirt off and sitting down beside me. "Cuddle" i ask. He nods. We then cuddle until we fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope yall enjoyed this chapter. I actully am gonna edit this chapter. Wow i know.

Ok announcement.

I am gonna try to update again tommorow or like 1am "tommorow" i do everything at night sorry.

You dont have to read this part if u don't want.
Ok over 500 reads. It don't seem like alot to yall but to me that is alot i mean wOwzers. I am happy everyone is enjoying this story and i will contiue it. If your enjoying this story maybe (if u want) go check out my other story Lost. Its a chase Hudson story.

675 words.