Chapter 3

"I gotta get up Bubs" i said to Jaden as i uncovered myself. "Be back soon" he asked. I nodded. I went over to Faith,Jackson,and Sams room. I knocked on the door. Sam was setting in the corner and Faith opened the door. "Sam babe" i said going over to me. "You cheated on me" He asked. "No no i would never cheat on you babe i" I said. "Ashley i have to say something me and Madison may have hooked up a few times" Sam said. "Who tf is Madison" i said. No response. "I- no Sam we are over now" i threw my promise ring at the ground and ran back to my room. Josh opened the door and i just fell into his arms and started crying. Soon enough me,Jaden,Josh,and Payton was in a circle as i cried. "Ashley you deserve better then him" Jaden said.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Skip two weeks.

I set in a circle with Cynthia,Nessa,Avani,Josh,Jaden,
Payton,Faith,Sam,Anthony, Jackson,And  Chase h. Here we sat playing spin the bottle. Cynthia went first as it was her idea. It landed on Sam. Of course. They kissed and i felt Jaden's hand touch mine. I squeezed his hand and smiled at him. He smiled back at me. Sam then went. It landed on me. "There is no way in hell" i said. "Just do it pussy" Cynthia said. "Oh im the fucking pussy wrong you whore" i got up and kissed Sam then returned to my spot. I spun and i got Anthony. Anthony came over to me and we kissed. He was low key a good kisser. Anthony spun the bottle and got Avani. They had a whole make out session. "I think im gonna head to bed" i said as i got up. I went to our room and layed down in mine and Jaden's bed. I started crying and i heard the door open. "Ashley what's wrong" He asked as he sat down beside me. I covered my face. "I...like someone..but i i really haven't known them long enough and Sam still makes me sad everytime i see him and" i just break down crying even more. "Ashley its okay" Jaden says as he hugs me. "I just feel like a slut" I say. "Ashley you are not a slut in any way" Jaden says wiping my tears off. Jaden goes to my suitcase. "What are you doing" i ask. He grabs two facemasks out of my bag. "I saw you and Josh doing one a couple nights ago" He says and i slightly chuckle. We get the face masks ready and do them. I post a snapchat on my story then me and Jaden take them off and cuddle. I hear my phone buzz. I take it out.

One new snap from Ugly💞

Ugly💞
That's where you and Jaden went.
No unholy things

Ugly bean
Payton!

Ugly💞
I just kissed Cynthia.
I am grossed out.
Can i come do face masks with yall.
Please?
Ashley?
?

Ugly bean
Me and Jaden are cuddling
And the clowns are shook.

Ugly💞
Use protection 😁

Ugly bean
Payton.
I
Hate
You

-----------------------------------------------------------

3 am

"Ashley are you up" Jaden asks. I roll over so im facing him. "Yeah" i say. "Are you hungry" He asks. Before i respond Josh does. "He is hungry for the pussy Ashley take the hint". I chuckle slightly as a  pillow is flung over me at Josh. "Yeah i am" i tell Jaden. Soon enough me and Jaden are in the kitchen making a pizza. We make a few tik toks. I hear Payton rising up out of his bed. "What the hell are yall doing" He asks. "Making pizza duh" I say. He looks at his phone. "What the hell its 3am" He says kinda surprised. The oven beeps telling me to put the pizza in the oven. "As good as that sounds im going back to bed" Payton says. After a few too many tik toks later the pizza is done and Me and Jaden are eating it. We turn the tv on and i snuggle up beside Jaden. Soon enough we both fall asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------

6 am
Ashley pov

I get up and check the time to reveal its 6am. Ugh. I pick out some clothes for the day and go and quickly shower. I put on some light makeup and put my hair into space buns. When i walk out of the bathroom Jaden is up. "Sorry if i woke u up" I say. "No its fine" He says looking up from his phone. I see he is on live. "Oh hey live" I say waving to his phone. "Ash can you take over the live while i shower" Jaden asks. I nod and take his phone to the kitchen as i get myself a water. I make a few tik toks and answer some questions on Jaden's live.

Are you and Jaden dating?

"No,unless" i say wiggling my eyebrows then laugh. "No we aren't"

Are Payton and Josh there?

"Yeah there sleeping" i say pointing the camera to them.

Where is Jaden?

"He is in the shower"

How is things with you and Sam.

"We of course broke up and its been kinda awkward but i have all my friends and one amazing sibling plus a annoying one to keep me happy"

I love you

"Awh i love you too"

How is your relationship with all the boys

"Its good they are all my best friends" i say.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jaden comes out of the bathroom and i hand the live back over to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author here. This chapter was a little all over the place and im sorry but next chapter will be better. Make sure to vote if you like the story but you don't have to.

984 words.