Chapter 10

There was a beach. It was beautiful. "Ok stay here while i go set things up" Jaden says. I nod my head and snap a quick photo of the beach. Jaden gets out and gets some bags out of the trunk. I get on my phone while Jaden does whatever he is doing.

Girlies

Mads-hows da date

Ashley- its not a date plus he is setting stuff up rn

Charli- do u like Jaden???

Ashley- ..NOH I DONT LIKE JADEN I WOULD NEVER.

Dixie- ash... stop lying to my sis.

———————————————————————————

I closed my phone off ignoring the girls. I watched as Jaden put out a few blankets on the sand and some other stuff. I should be looking at what he was putting down but my eyes couldnt help but stare otherwise. After awhile he finishes and runs back to the car opening the door he gently pulls me out and grabs my hand.

———————————————————————————
Earlier that day

Jaden pov

"Will she like it" I ask Payton. "Stop worrying she is gonna love it" Payton says reassuring me. "I don't know why i introduced yall" Payton says laughing. "Shut up" i say punching his arm lightly. Me and Payton made some tik toks and i set down on the couch. I know mads likes me. Everything says she does and i feel really bad for her. Some people ship it but I like Ashley. Ashley is perfect. The way she wakes up late and comes downstairs looking perfect. The way her dimples form when she laughs. The way her hair flows in the wind or the way she blushes when she is embarrassed. She is just perfect. I hope she likes me back. Im not gonna ask her out just yet. Even though i really like her, today im going to make up for Me and Charli last night. I didn't even notice Charli was actually flirting with me last night. I thought she was just joking and we was playing around. I asked everyone if it looked like she was joking and they said no. I shouldn't have even fake flirted back with her anyways. Today we was gonna go on a "date". Im gonna take her to the beach. We are gonna have a cute little picnic. If she wants to we can swim even though we won't have swim suits. If im luckly i might even get a kiss. Then after we are gonna get ice cream. After ice cream we are gonna go home and watch a movie. Then we will probably fall asleep.

——————————————————————————-
⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
——————————————————————————-

Authors note:

Hey guys. Ima just say Mads and Jaden are SOOOO adorable in real life but obvi that cant be how it is in this story 😂. So i am not hating on Jaden and Mads what do ever. Also if anyone wanted to know kn the future i will probably not do smut unless u guys want it. So comment if u want that. Also if yall enjoyed maybe vote. But u don't have to 🥀

ew im to lazy to read all of this to update it

506 words