Chapter 2

Payton's pov
Me,Ashley,Faith and Jackson get in the uber Ashley being shotgun. Ding. I looked at my phone one new text from Jaden.

Jaden- are your sister and sam dating.
Pay-umm

Jaden-well..

Pay-honestly Idk i always ask Ashley that and she always ignores me.

Jaden-ok smd?

Pay-duh.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Who are you texting" Jackson asks me. "Jaden" i reply. "Oohh Ashley's lover" Jackson says. "He is not my lover" Ashley says. "You called each other hot" Faith says. "He doesn't know what i look like" Ashley says.
"Do you think he is hot" I ask. "Single me says he is daddy but.." Ashley says. "I GOT THAT ON VIDEO" Jackson yells. "Jackson if you ever show that to anyone i will tell everyone you and Faith kissed" Ashley threatens. "WHAT" Faith yelled. "I saw it" Ashley says.

Back to Ashley's pov.
Ding ding.

One new message from
My surfer boi🏄

My surfer boi 🏄- i just landed

Ashley-im almost at the hotel.

My surfer boi 🏄-see you soon love.

Ashley- bye babe.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Once we arrived at the hotel i let Faith and Payton go in first. We checked in and i was in a room with Payton,Josh,and Jaden. I had Payton go in first then i walked in. Josh hugged Payton then they did some bro handshake. Then Josh came up to me and gave me a tight hug. "Ok but she is cute" Josh said. Jaden walked out of the bathroom. "Who is cute" He said then he saw me. "Damn" he mumbled but i heard him. "Ayy" he said and gave me a hug then did a bro handshake with Payton.

One new message from
My surfer boi 🏄

"Who keeps texting you Ashley they was on the bus as well" Payton says. "No one" I say quickly turning off my phone. I talk to Jaden and Josh for awhile until i get a facetime call.

Incoming call from
My surfer boi 🏄

I ran into the bathroom and accepted it. "Babe im downstairs i will meet you by the elevators" Sam asked. "Yeah" I said then quickly turned the call off. I ran out of the room in excitement then went back and quickly say i will be back to the boys. I ran down the stairs as i couldn't wait for the elevator. I saw Sam and ran as fast as i could and hugged him. We let go for a moment and kissed. "I missed you" Sam said. "I missed you more" I responded. When we got to his room i sighed sadly and kissed him one more time before heading back to mine.

"Yay Ashley is back" Jaden said as i entered the room. "Eww Ashley is back" Payton said. I layed down beside Jaden and watched tik toks.

Skip to that night when everyone was going to sleep. Also Ashley met everyone etc.

-----------------------------------------------------

Boiiss
Pay- Payton
Hot stuff- Jaden
Faith- Faith obvi
Wifey- Avani
Nurse boi- Griffin

Jack- jackson
Josh- josh
Surfer boi- sam
Ant- anthony
C-dad- Chase h
Chad- Chase k

Ashley-Jaden took all the blankets.

Nurse boi- oop-
Pay-sucks.
Surfer boi- why are you sleeping with Jaden?
Pay-cause she said i would bully her.

Ashley-cause you would Pay.

Jack-cause she 💞

Ashley-when you die in your sleep don't be surprised

Surfer boi-you can come to my room Ash.
Hot stuff-mamas why didn't you just take some d.
Pay-and thats gross..
Josh-he is getting beat up with a pillow rn.
Hot stuff-noh but seriously you could have just taken some of the blankets bb.
Surfer boi- i..

Ashley-i hate you all.

Faith-Ash....
Jack-facetime your boo rn Ashley.
Ant- tf goin on

Ashley-why.

Pay- Ashley...who the hell are you dating.
Hot stuff-....now i feel bad for calling Ashley hot and everything while she has a boyfriend. Like she is hot but.
Josh-wasn't expecting dat.

Ashley-can you all not.

Ashley-faith jack why do i need to face time him.

Faith-come to our room.

Ashley-but im comfy. Jaden is warm.

Surfer boi-..can you come to there room Ashley.

Ashley-yeah i will be over.

-----------------------------------------------------------

this is all cringy. im not rewriting the whole first part of this book bc im lazy hehe