Chapter 17

Me and Payton woke up and went and got aiden from the airport. Aiden has had a major glow up may i say but we aren't gonna talk about it. After filling Aiden in on all the tea we are almost home. I get a notification on my phone.

One new message from sam💀

sam💀-
Hey ash aren't u living at the sway house

Ash-
Yessir why?

sam💀-
Oh cool I'm gonna be living there for awhile
I will be there later

Ash- see u later!

———————————————————————————

"Payton did u know that Sam was coming to the sway house" i ask him. He slightly looks at me and nods his head. "U DIDN'T TELL ME" i say mad. "I will beat his ass for hurting u" Aiden says. "I know and so will Jaden" I state. "Well yall are gonna have to get along with him" Payton says. Me and Aiden look at him like he is on drugs. "No" We say at the same time. Soon enough we pull into the driveway. I run in the house to see only a few people up. "Its 10am why is no one up" I ask dixie. She shrugs her shoulders. Aiden walks in behind me and locks eyes with mads for a few moments. "Thats the girl that had something going on with Jaden right" He whisper asks me motioning to mads. I nod my head. "I have to go wake Jacksons lazy ass up" I say. I run up the stairs to Payton and Jacksons room. "Shit head get up" I say opening the door to the bedroom. "Aiden is here ugly" I say as he slightly leans up. "Ok i will be down in a minute" Jackson says and I run to Jadens room. "Jadennnn" i say wondering into his room before locking eyes with a girl. "Uh hi" i say to the girl. Then i spot the obvious. He had been screwing her. I silently closed the door and tried to keep tears in as i walked back downstairs. I see Jackson and Aiden doing a bro hug. I set down on the couch and grab a cover. I can't cry right now. Everyone else comes to greet Aiden including Jaden. Jaden looks at me before setting down on a different couch. Aiden sets down beside me and motions to me then Jaden. I sigh and lay my head on him. "Why are you two not talking to each other" Bryce asks pointing at me then Jaden. "No reason" I say as i look at Jaden. "Lies" Bryce says. "Bc he is a dick" I say. I can feel Payton staring at me. "Ashley how about u show me my room" Aiden asks and i nod. We walk upstairs and get to Aidens room. "Here it is" I say. Aiden picks me up and throws me on the bed then flops down beside me. I cuddle into him and silently start to cry.

——————————————————————————-

Wow long time no see. Im sorry for not updating but im gonna try to update more again. Sam is coming in the next chapter.