- 30 -

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

~ Theory of Emotion by Del Water Gap ~

Spots of sunlight dapple my vision, pooling bright spots behind my eyes. Groggily, I open them to a view of Leo's face, slack and peaceful with sleep. My leg is bent over his body, my head resting on the comfortable place between his neck and shoulder, my hand splayed on his chest shirtless chest. I close my eyes again, a slight throb between my temples from the slight hangover I undoubtedly have.

Images of last night flit behind my eyes. Standing in front of Leo as he unzipped my dress. His mouth leaving a hot trail down my neck, between my breasts, down my belly, landing between my legs. Knotting my fingers in his hair. Sliding off his pants, off his underwear. Reveling in his nude beauty. Reveling in the way he could make me feel. The moment he finally entered me. The moment I came undone under his touch.

In the early morning light, my body begins to squirm involuntarily at the memory, and I let out something that sounds embarrassingly like a moan. I see Leo smirk slightly and a blush rises to my cheeks: he wasn't asleep!

"Remembering last night?" he murmurs, his eyes still closed.

"No," I deny, embarrassed. At that he opens his eyes and lifts my chin so that we are staring at each other.

"Then let me help you remember."

I gasp as I feel his fingers enter me, unprompted but not uninvited. I stretch my face up, desperate to kiss him, to lose myself in him, but he takes his other hand and cups my cheek, keeping my lips away from his.

"I want to watch you," he says.

"Watch... what?" I question, breathless already from the way he's touching me. It's embarrassing really, how quickly he pushes me to the edge.

As a reply he lets his other hand trail from my cheek, over my collarbone, to one of my bare breasts, fingering a nipple gently. My toes curl and my eyes sink shut as he speeds up the motion of both his hands.

"Open your eyes Nell," he says gently. I simply moan in response. "Open them," he says more sternly, his hands still speeding up. There's a hollowness in the base of my stomach; it feels like a blackhole, simultaneously sucking in every part of me and pulsing with an outward energy. The pressure mounts, building into a rushing sensation that spreads outwards to every other part of my body.

I obey, opening my eyes to be met with his emerald ones, and the blackhole inside me explodes outwards, releasing all the energy it was hoarding, making me feel a million sensations at once.

I slump by body against him, resting my head on his chest but still maintaining eye contact.

"That's what I wanted to watch," he says still smirking. The blush returns to my cheeks. "Are you embarrassed?" he asks with a confused expression.

I nod. "You have... this power over me. It takes almost nothing for me to... you know..."

In response he presses his lips against mine harshly. "You have no idea the power you have over me Nell. Never apologize for it. It drives me crazy."

I climb on top of him and find his lips again, the thin fabric of the boxers he pulled on last night the only thing separating the two of us. However, the fabric does nothing to stop the feel of him against me, and I can't help grinding against him, undoubtedly wetting his boxers since I'm not wearing any underwear.

"I'm hungry," I whisper in a fake sexy voice in his ear and he laughs, albeit breathlessly.

"For what?" He says with a suggestive smirk. I slap his chest playfully.

"Pancakes, maybe some eggs... ooo! And bacon and sausage," I say emphatically, and he winks at me. "You have a dirty mind," I say as I trail my hand down his chest.

"You're a hypocrite," he says, his eyes trained on my hand as it makes its descent.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you wanted this," I say, running a single finger under the elastic of his underwear. "But if I'm being hypocritical..." I start to climb off of him.

Growling, he grabs my waist, pressing my body directly down onto his erection and I gasp. He moves my hips in circles and soon I take over the movement instinctively, steadying myself by pressing my hands against his chest. Soon, however, they find their way to Leo's boxers again, and I pull them down far enough so that he can slip inside me, the fabric no longer separating the two of us. I drop my head back as his hands move up to my bare chest, the sensation of his adoration too overwhelming.

How did we wait this long to do this? Why haven't we been doing this the whole time?

Right as I'm about to climax, he comes first. Without missing a beat, he flips me over and lowers his lips between my legs, finishing me off.

We lay on the bed, both taking a moment, enjoying the afterglow, trying to slow our breathing. As I lay there, basking in this beautiful happiness, my stomach rumbles.

"So, you really are hungry," Leo says, drawing circles on my bare stomach before reaching across me and picking up the phone resting on the bedside table.

"Can we get two orders of every breakfast food you offer?" Leo asks into the phone, his lips mere centimeters from mine. "Yes... and a pot of coffee... Grand Penthouse.... Thank you."

"It'll be here in fifteen minutes," he says, the breath of his words brushing my lips.

"How will I ever be able to wait fifteen minutes?" I say with a tone of mock pleading.

"I have an idea on how we can fill the time," he says moments before his lips crash into mine.