5. Sleepover

'Okay, mom. It's done. I'll try to be there.'

"Hey guys, I have an emergency. I need to go. Will you guys cover my part up?" Jinhee asked the two boys infront of her.

It was Sunday and they were working on their project for the exhibition in a cafe nearby Junho's house.

"Yeah, sure. Is everything alright?" Eunsang asked.

"My aunt got into a road accident. I gotta go okay. Thanks, guys." Saying that she rushed out of the cafe.

"I wonder if it's severe. Hopefully not." Eunsang said worriedly.

Junho who was already done with his part, took Jinhee's and started working on it.

"Are you free after this?" Eunsang asked.

"Why?"

"Can you help me cover my shift for a while? I have to go fetch my sister today at 2.30 but my shift starts at 3pm today."

Junho stared at him, his brows raised up.

"You just have to stand at the counter and manage the coins. Please? I'll probably return by 3:15. Please, Junho?" Eunsang tugged at Junho's sleeve and did this puppy face Junho really wished he didn't see. He quickly looked away and answered,

"No."

Eunsang's lips fell.

Why did I even think you would do it?

"Instead..." Junho continued and Eunsang's ears twitched at it to listen.

"I'll go and fetch your sister. I don't like taking orders from people." Junho said still doing his (Jinhee's) work.

Eunsang pouted. He was grateful that Junho didn't exactly said no but...

"I wasn't ordering you at all." He said sulking.

Junho looked up from his work, "Not you, idiot. I mean the customers or whoever your manager is."

"Oh." Eunsang stared at him blankly as if he was really an idiot.

Junho mimicked his 'oh.' in a mocking way before sipping his coffee.

"You don't even know my sister or where she is right now" Eunsang said.

"I do."

"My sister doesn't know you. You only met her once."

"Twice." Junho corrected and Eunsang frowned, "When?" he asked confused.

"Yesterday. Dad and I went to the orphanage for service work and your sister was there too. Said she usually visits on the weekends."

"Oh." Eunsang said again and Junho mimicked it again making Eunsang frown disapprovingly.

"I used to go with her but now that I'm more busy on Sundays and Saturdays, only she goes there." Eunsang explained.

Junho nodded, "So, you used to stay there?"

Eunsang nodded, "Yep. From 12 till the start of this year."

"I visited once when I was 13." Junho said catching Eunsang's ears.

"You did?" Eunsang asked surprised. That was 5yrs ago. Eunsang thought he-

Suddenly Junho's phone rang up.

Junho looked at the caller ID and picked it up after contemplating for a few seconds.

"Yes?"

"Uh...When is it? I ...Okay."