19. Real home

Woohoo! Next chapter will be the end! I'm finally gonna finish a book😢 I'm proud of myself because I never managed to finish one before.

I started a new book already, please do check it out after this.【Red String Of Fate】

Enjoy this next to last update~

*-*-*-*-*

"I really want you."

Eunsang blushed remembering the words. He wondered if that was also what Junho wanted to tell to his father. He didn't know but he was scared. He didn't know what his relationship with Junho exactly was, so it was hard to tell how things would turn out for them.

But he felt the same, he wanted Junho too. His presence made him so happy, there was no way he could imagine it without him.

Without realising how or when, Junho was already someone who he loved a lot. He loved him, what else could his feelings be.It sure sounded weird to love a guy before but he doesn't really care about it anymore. It was Junho and he was happy that is was him and no one else.

He still felt anxious about Hyerin and how his parents are planning but he wanted to trust Junho. For once, he wanted to be selfish and wish Junho was his.

His phone beeped and he looked at the notification which instantly put a smile on his face.

I want to have some spicy rice cake
- Junho

Eunsang typed out on the message bubble and clicked on the send button.

Go buy it then
- Eunsang

Eunsang could picture him pouting on the other line. How he wish he could be cuddling with him right now on his bed if it wasn't for Yohan who called Junho up saying he needed help from him and to come over at his place. Eunsang stayed back since Eunseo will be coming back home soon. 

Another notification came and he swiped it up to see.

You ain't gonna make it for me? :(
-Junho

Before Eunsang gave a reply, he sent in another message again that read,

Ugh Yohan is really taking this long. I just want to come back and hold you to sleep right now.
- Junho

Eunsang pinked when he read it. Junho wasn't really the type to send it like this so he was surprised he actually did.

He typed again to reply back something,

Comeback fast if you want to eat it.

Kick his ass.
- Eunsang

Eunsang put the phone in his pocket and decided to make some.

He went to the kitchen and checked the fridge and saw that it was loaded. He hadn't done grocery shopping for a few days now. He frowned when he realised it was Junho who put all those in. He was literally living in his house but he didn't really have to do that. He sighed and decided to take out some vegetables.

He was busy seasoning the ingredients when he heard the main door clicked open, probably Eunseo who had just came back in.

He frowned when he didn't hear footsteps walking in. He was going to turn back to see if anyone had walked in, when arms wrapped around his waist so suddenly, shocking him as he jumped a little with a welp, quickly turning back in reflex only to see Junho smirking at him.

"What the hell, Junho?! You shocked me!" he shrieked.

"Why? You thought I was a serial killer or something?" Junho replied tugging him back to him closer, tightly wrapping his arms together around him as he leaned his chin on the younger's shoulder.