6. Warmth

"Eunsang!"

Eunsang turned to the voice.

"Hey, you okay? You look sick."Jinhee asked as she found Eunsang by his locker.

"Huh?..uh" Eunsang looked a bit out of it. Jinhee touched his forehead, "Gosh, you're burning up. You should go to the infirmary and take a med."

Eunsang nodded weakly.

"We have to submit the project tomorrow. Are you prepared for the exhibition?"

"Oh...Yeah. I guess? I don't know, we just have to see it tomorrow." Eunsang answered.

"Yeah, we gotta see it tomorrow. Hey by the way, where's Junho? I haven't seen him all this week. Are we like, gonna present it without him?"

Eunsang didn't know what to answer to that. Hearing the name itself made him feel anxious.

A week had passed. Throughout the week, he hadn't contacted Junho eversince he left the next morning after the sleepover.

When he woke up that day, Junho already left and there was a note saying, "I'm going."

But that's it. Nothing else.

He didn't know if he was angry at Junho for not waking him up or was he expecting anything more in the note. But he did feel a heavy feeling inside which is why he couldn't contact him till now. He didn't know if texting Junho would annoy the other or he would just disturb him. He didn't know how busy Junho would be.

But considering how the said person hadn't contacted him either, he pressumed that it was better not to. If it was a week ago, Eunsang would have no problem texting him right away asking where he was. But for some reason, he couldn't do it now.

"I'll ask him about it." He answered giving her a small smile.

*-*-*

"NOOOoooO!"
Eunsang frowned when he heard Eunseo's voice coming from inside the door. He quickly opened and walked in the house.

"Hahahha. No, oppa no. Show me once more! once more!"
Hearing Eunseo giggling, Eunsang quickly rushed up to his room where the voice came from and opened the door.

"No, if your brother sees it, he'll kill m-"
Junho stopped his words and turned to the intruder. Eunsang was standing there with a frown on his face looking at the both of them.

Out of all things, Eunsang hadn't expect this. After a whole week of no contact, he was there sitting on his bed with Eunseo, both of them holding onto something, none of them letting it go.

"Oppa!" Eunseo quickly rushed down to hug Eunsang forgetting the box she was fighting for.

"Junho oppa brought a gift for me, a flying toy!"
Junho bit down on his lips, cursing internally.

"Oops!" Eunseo quickly closed her mouth with her small hands realising she told out what Junho told her not to.

Seeing Eunsang's face, Junho slowly hid the box behind him, away from the boy's view.

"Oppa, Junho oppa said he came here right after he reached Seoul."Eunseo said looking up at Eunsang.

A few minutes went by without anyone saying anything.

Just as Junho was about to start a coversation with him, Eunsang quickly walked out of the room leaving Junho and Eunseo surprised at his action.

"Eunseo ya, you go to your room." Junho said before walking out of the door.

Eunsang was at the Kitchen when Junho walked out of his room. He cleared his throat a bit indicating his presence but Eunsang didn't turn back and continued to wash the vegetables.