9. At The Party

Winter Holidays have arrived. It was a friday night as Yohan invited Eunsang to this one party. Eunsang didn't want to go but Yohan had been practically begging him to come with him since days ago.

"So you want me to lie to your dad that I study with you at GCS?" Eunsang asked raising a brow at the older boy who's been telling him to put on the suit he just brought.

"No you don't need to say anything. I'll do the lying, you just have to agree with me. It's been months I been staying here, if my dad finds out I still haven't got in my dream college, he will send me back to the States." Yohan said frantically.

"You know, Yohan. You shouldn't be lying about it. I know that you don't have any choice but if you keep lying, it will be hard on you later on." Eunsang finally accepted the suit and decided to help the boy.

"That's why I need to pass that entrance exam. I know I will. Trust me, Eunsang."

Eunsang nodded and went to change inside his bathroom. Yohan already came dressed in a black and white suit, ready to attend the evening party.

"Thanks." Yohan smiled at Eunsang when the latter came out the bathroom in the all-black suit, fitting him perfectly.

*-*-*

"It's nice to meet you, Eunsang. Hope you'll enjoy the evening." Yohan's father said before giving a slight nod and walked away to meet the other guests.

Yohan quickly turned to Eunsang, "Thank you so much, Eunsang! Told ya, you didn't need much to say."

"My heart is still drumming because I got so scared he'd ask questions I wouldn't be able to answer. Never tell me to do this again." Eunsang said as he huffed out a little bit annoyed that Yohan put him in such a difficult position.

"Yeah, I will just say I unfriended you because you're a bad person the next time he asks me about you," Yohan joked, eyes crinkled smiling at his own words. Eunsang rolled his eyes before they landed on someone behind Yohan.

Yohan, confused turned back to see who caught the younger boy's eyes.

Junho was also in a full black suit, hair combed neatly showing off his forehead. He looked blank as usual, looking uninterested. But what caught Eunsang's eyes wasn't Junho himself but the girl beside Junho, holding the boy's arm.

"Oh, Junho! Hyerin!" Eunsang was suprised when he heard the voice from next to him calling out for the two persons. Hearing the voice, Junho and the girl looked over to see Yohan. The girl quickly pulled Junho towards Yohan, "Yohan oppa! When did you come back? It's been so long."

Junho wasn't surprised that Yohan was here, he knew it was organised by Yohan's family and his dad told him to attend the party. What surprised Junho was when his eyes landed on the person right next to Yohan.

He didn't expect him here.

Eunsang's hair was as usual but he still looked good and the suit just fitted him perfectly. His eyes were on Junho just as how Junho's eyes were on his. Yohan and the girl were conversing while the both of them just stared at each other blankly.

Eunsang felt something burning inside the pit of his stomach and he didn't like the feeling. He looked away first and played it casual as he sent a small smile as the girl introduced herself to him.

"So, you're both Yohan oppa and Junho oppa's friend? That's so cool. I hope we can become close too."

Eunsang nodded at the cheerful girl before him. The girl was pretty and wore a pretty dress with a cute ribbon on her hair. Eunsang couldn't help but involuntarily wonder what kind of girl Junho liked, if she was the girl who he said before that he didn't like.