10. Unseen Boundary

It had been three days since the party happened. Eunsang didn't contact Junho, Junho never contacted him either.

To state that Eunsang was hurt would be an understatement. Christmas was at the end of the week and the next day would be school day. He didn't know how he would face Junho yet. Should he just act casual? And pretend things never happened? He didn't know.

That day after he saw Hyerin and Junho kissing, Eunsang quickly turned away and rushed out of Yohan's house as quickly as possible. His heart was beating so fast. He felt confused, nervous, shocked.

So many thought rushed inside him.

If Junho liked the girl, if he was just shy to reveal that he did like her.

Then, what about what happened in the backyard? Eunsang thought he was crazy if he thinks that wasn't a mistake. That kiss at the backyard was a mistake, he knew that as much.

He wondered if Junho didn't think about it though. Or did he hated it so much that he had to go and kiss someone else to forget about it?

Eunsang knew he shouldn't think this way, that he was thinking too much in a simple situation, but he just couldn't help it. Junho would never like him that way. He probably likes Hyerin and is the reason why they kissed.

He wished for Junho to contact him first but he didn't and he felt like their friendship was back to square one.

Knowing how these thoughts have been affecting on his work, Eunsang decided to keep the events that happened on his back and focused on enjoying the holidays instead.

*-*-*

"So you're free on Christmas?"

"Yeah, since my aunt just passed away recently and we aren't Christian either, we decided to pass it just as a normal day." Jinhee said as she sipped on her chocolate smoothie.

"Oh..Hey, do you want to join me on Christmas then? We aren't doing anything special. My sister and I are going to the orphanage we grew up."

Eversince working on the project together and Eunsang being there when Jinhee was having a hard time, the two grew closer with time. Eunsang eventually told her that he had his sister as his only family. Jinhee was a very cool and sweet person. She didn't react in any way pityful but told how amazing Eunsang was to be able to do all these at such a young age.

"Really? That's so cool. Where is it?"

"It's 2hours from here by subway."

*-*-*

It was Christmas.

The weather was freezing cold but Eunsang was busy here and there preparing food. There were so many kids and all of them were in the hall playing with Jinhee. It was chaos, loud and dysfunctional but they couldn't control the kids.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

Eunsang was startled with the question. He scoffed at the teasing smile at his young teacher who he taught him many things while he grew up at this place.

"No. Just a friend."

"Really? She keeps looking at you, you know. She likes you."

Eunsang looked back and indeed, Jinhee was staring at him not giving attention to the little girl infront of her who was trying to say something to her.

Eunsang turned back and bit his lips. He knew Jinhee could've liked him. She showed too many obvious signs when he spend times with her. She didn't even hide it.

"Don't lead her on if you don't like her, Eunsang."

"Huh? Ofcourse I don't like her that way." Eunsang stared at his teacher confused.