11. We need to talk

"You have a date?"

"We haven't talked in days and that's what you ask?" Eunsang scoffed and put his things inside his bag.

"We need to talk." Junho said holding Eunsang by his arm.

Eunsang glared at Junho before pulling himself off from his hold,"I have a date." Junho couldn't say anything to that. Eunsang turned to walk away out of the class.

All throughout the classes, Junho couldn't help but stare at Eunsang. He just couldn't understand the boy. Eunsang looked easy to be friendly with anyone else but when it comes to him, Eunsang is always difficult.

And the same goes to him, he doesn't think much when it comes to dealing other people, but when it's Eunsang... it's just different.

Eunsang was wary of Junho monitoring him. He was nervous, he was scared Junho would find out he likes him. He knew Junho wouldn't hate him or judge him but he just didn't want to make things more difficult for them. It was already hard as it is. If Junho finds out he likes him, it might ruin their friendship.

The relationship they had, just started off one sided. Eunsang was always intrigued with how Junho is. He was interested in him. But now it was a whole new level of interest that he was scared it would break what had been created between them.

*-*-*

Junho was waiting for Eunsang at the gate. The boy didn't attend the last class and Junho didn't know where he went off too. He still had Eunsang's phone with him. Eunsang left earlier from their recess encounter without the phone.

"Yeah, the younger one is so cute. I wish I could show them to you."

"I'll come by sometime and you can show me."

Junho looked at the two coming towards the gate, talking about something. Eunsang had a smile on his face and so was, Jinhee laughing about something she was telling the other boy.

"Oh, Junho. I haven't seen you in a while. How are you?" Jinhee asked as she saw Junho leaning on the wall watching them.

"Not so good." Junho replied plainly and stared at Eunsang.

"You left your phone." He said as he gave it to Eunsang. Eunsang chewed his lips and decided to act cool about everything.

"Thanks. I won't be able to go back together with you. Jinhee and I have somewhere else to go."

Junho nodded looking down before looking up again and asked what he had been wanting to ask,
"You guys are dating now?"

Jinhee shyly nodded looking down while Eunsang and Junho stared at each other.

"I'll get going then" Junho said before turning away.

Junho hated how he couldn't be happy that Eunsang finally had someone he liked, someone he was comfortable with. If he knew that Eunsang had a crush on Jinhhe, like how Yohan knew it before, he would have never joined in any of their project meet ups, he would have never tried to come in between them.

Yes, he didn't like it but he would never try to indulge himself in between just because of his messy feelings he had for Eunsang. He didn't want to know what he felt about Eunsang, he didn't want to term it but Junho knew he's fond of the boy.

*-*-*

"Is the pay good here?" Jinhee asked Eunsang as the boy brought two chocolate smoothies.

"So and so. The manager here is very nice, so I enjoy working here."

"It's good then."

The bell at the door clang indicating new customers came in. Eunsang turned to look over and was surprised to see them here.