7. Quiet feelings

Junho squinted his eyes as he heard his phone alarm beeping constantly. He quickly shut it off and opened his eyes drowsily to see the time. It was 6:00am.

Remembering the events that happened yesterday, Junho turned to see the boy on his right. Eunsang stired, still sleeping and turned to him fully before resting his arm around him. Junho smiled at the little action. He stared at sleeping boy, cheeks so full, eyes so calm, pink lips a little chapped. Staring at Eunsang like this made him feel at ease and he liked it.

He moved his hand and touched Eunsang's forehead. The fever was gone. He lowered down his hand and traced the little mole on the side of his chin. It was one thing Junho found really cute on Eunsang's features. Eunsang's brow moved at the touch and Junho quickly removed his hands from him.

Deciding that he should go and take a bath before it's late, he slowly removed Eunsang's arm from him and went out of the bed.

*-*-*

Eunsang frowned when we woke up and Junho wasn't beside him. He hoped he hadn't left just like he did the other morning, or at least left him a note with a longer message.

He bit his lips when he heard the shower running, hoping it was for real and that Junho just went in to take a bath. He sat up rubbing his eyes when the bathroom clicked unlock and came out Junho looking fresh in just a towel hanging around his waist.

Eunsang opened his eyes only to widen and quickly looked away hiding the blush that crept up his face. He didn't know why he was reacting like this. Junho was a dude just like him.

"You're awake." Junho stated as he walked over to the cupboard and took out some clothes.

"I'm wearing this." He added as he glanced at Eunsang who was still looking away on the side.

Confused, Junho shrugged and hooked on the sweat shirt. It felt loose on him, just like it did to Eunsang. Eunsang seemed to like to wear oversized tees and sweaters.

"You should go and wash up. It's probably 6:30 now."

Eunsang nodded and quickly rushed inside the bathroom closing the door making a little sound.

*-*-*

"Eunsang, did you bring the project?" Jinhee rushed and asked as soon as she saw Eunsang. "Oh Junho, you are back too."

"Yup. Junho's still in." Eunsang spoke as he smiled at the girl.

"Mrs.Jung is in the staffroom, we have to submit it now since I have cheerleading practice later."

"Yeah, let's go."

"Are you guys prepared for tomorrow? I'm a little nervous. This is my first presentation." the girl enquired and she looked at the two boys.

"Don't worry too much, Jinhee. As long as we give it our best then, it'll be alright." Eunsang said calmly giving her a soft smile and ruffled her hair softly. Jinhee blushed at that and smiled back gratefully at Eunsang. And Junho didn't missed the girl's reaction.

"You're such a great guy, Eunsang. The past week, you've been such a good support for me and I'm very thankful for that."

Eunsang smile widened at the compliment and asked softly,"How's your family?"

"Handling it pretty well, I guess."

*-*-*

Junho was strictly quiet after the recess and Eunsang wondered if he was just in his usual mood.

"Junho, are you okay?" he asked as they walked over to the bus stop.

Junho nodded but didn't say anything concerning Eunsang more.