20. Every Bits Of You【FINAL】

NOTE: This chapter is 100% raw. I haven't re-checked it yet and I'm sure I'll edit and change the wordings and vocabulary later when I'm free. So, read it at your own risk.

Hope you'll understand. > _ < Bcs this chap is twice as long as other chaps. Happy reading^^

///*-*-*///

"Eh? I know this neighborhood." Eunsang commented as Junho pulled in his car at a direction. It was too familiar, to be exact the neighborhood is basically where he spent his younger days.

Junho smiled a small smile as he decided to look over for a parking area. Eunseo was sleeping at the back seat. It's been nearly an half an hour since they started driving.

"Heol!" Eunsang puffed out looking at Junho when the older came to a stop at the parking lot.

"You could have just told me we're going here. I would have informed them beforehand." He said and turned back to wake Eunseo up.

The little girl yawned when he shook her softly. Opening her eyes slowly, she realised they have reached the gate of their orphan home. Confused, she look at Junho.

"Come on, let's go inside." Junho said and went out of the car, followed by Eunsang and Eunseo.

When they went inside, the granny smiled when she saw Eunsang, not surprised that the siblings were here.

"Hey, granny. Good morning, how's your health?"

"Good morning, dear. It's so and so.-Well, thank you, my dear." The granny replied accepting the gifts Junho brought for the kids.

Eunsang stared at Junho, a bit sad that he could've told him earlier so he could buy something for the kids too.
"Where's Seoyeon noona?" Eunsang asked looking left to right for the girl.

"Oh, she went out with her boyfriend earlier. Will come back soon."

Eunsang nodded and watch Eunseo went up to the hall to meet her friends.

"What would you kids love to eat? I'll cook today." The old woman said and she turned to leave for the kitchen.

"Ah, I'll help, granny."

Eunsang was going to follow her but Junho softly pulled him back by his arm.

"Hm?"

"We still have to go somewhere, actually." Junho said staring at Eunsang's confused eyes.

"Not now, maybe after we have lunch," he added.

Eunsang gave him a small smile and nodded, "Go play with the kids. I'll go and help granny."

Junho nodded and was going to let go of him but retracted him back again quickly.

"W-What?" Eunsang asked softly, suddenly shy at the close proximity, afraid that his granny might be watching.

"Where's your room?" Junho asked referring to the room Eunsang grew up in. Eunsang widened his eyes a little, not expecting him to ask that.

"First floor, the first door on the right." He said as Junho released his grasp on him.

"Okay. Can I go there?"

Eunsang smiled and gave him a nod and watched the older walk up the stairs to his room.

It would take Eunsang a while to help the old lady finish up the food. He'd wonder what Junho might be doing in his room. He wanted to go and check but didn't want to leave the woman to do the work alone. Soon, Seoyeon came back and she was happy to see him. She quickly joined them in the kitchen after she got changed in her room.