fifteen

Avery's POV:

I watched her go into his room and wished her good luck. I went back down stairs and laid across the couch. I closed my eyes and started to sleep when I heard some mumbling in the kitchen. It was Zayn and Harry.

I crawled towards the kitchen and got to a spot where I could hear perfectly but not be seen.

"I don't know mate she's just..."
Who could he be talking about ? I don't know how I felt about Harry liking someone.

I was crawling away even though they were still talking about it when my foot hit something behind me and made a big crash. I immediately tried to crawl as fast as I could, ignoring the pain in my foot. When a nervous looking Harry popped out in front of me. Zayn followed behind him.

"Were you eavesdropping?" Harry asked.

"Uh n-no," I stuttered a bit "I just..dropped my contact" I felt stupid as soon as I said it, but it was the only thing I could think of at the moment.

"I'm going upstairs" Harry said glumly. Zayn looked at me as soon as he turned the corner to go to is room.

"You don't wear contacts now tell me, what did you hear?" Zayn said and helped me up from the floor. I dusted myself off.

"I didn't hear anything I'm telling you I dropped my earring." I said nervously
He gave me a weird look

"You said you dropped your contact"

"Contact , earring same thing" I said and started to back away from him. I bumped into something and turned around in fear. "It was an earring!" I shouted in, what I could now see, Liam's face. He looked extremely shocked and terrified at the same time. "Sorry..I'm going upstairs" I said quietly.

"what's up with her?" Liam tried to whisper even though I could still hear and see him. Zayn shrugged and walked away. As soon as I turned the corner I ran to my room and grabbed my phone. It's been one hell of a day and I just wanted to lay down and listen to music.

After searching everywhere in the room I finally found it. Once again I had a couple missed calls from Marcus. I laughed at the memory of Harry talking to him on the phone. As I laid in bed I thought about everything that has happened these past few months. There was the happy moments that made me smile and the sad ones that made me sad and then the ones that made me worry. It felt good. To just take a break for once and just, think about everything.

I don't know if that made any sense, but what I was trying to say is that it's good to relax and just get away from everything for once. I was falling asleep when I heard a huge crash coming obviously from downstairs. I opened my door and walked out.

"Can I not relax for once?" I shouted from the stairs with my eyes closed. I opened my eyes and saw a fire in the kitchen.

"What the hell happened!?" I screamed when I got into the kitchen.

"I WAS TRYING TO MAKE A PIZZA" Niall shouted. I wanted to laugh, but I was too scared too. I reached under the sink and found the fire extinguisher. Luckily it was a small fire so it wasn't that hard to out.

I looked at Niall and Niall looked at me. We looked at each other in silence.

"Well.." Niall said. "That was..exciting" I began to chuckle.

"You should've seen you're face!" I cackled. "I was trying to make a pizza" I mocked Niall. I was laughing so hard I had to hold my stomach to because it hurt so much.

"Oh shutup" Niall laughed and picked me up. I screamed.

"Put me down!" I hit his back. "Don't pull a Harry please!" I laughed a bit. I saw Harry and smiled at him, but he just went back upstairs without any emotion on his face. What was going on with him today?

"Niall" I said laying my head on his back.

"Yeah?" he said. I could feel the vibrations from his voice on my hear.

"What's going on with Harry?" I said speaking to Nialls back. He set me down. We were just outside the arcade room. In other words we were in the dining room.

"I think he likes you" Niall said wiggling his eyebrows. I blushed.

"Yeah, I doubt it" I said thinking of the times we spent together. It got quiet."Where were you planning on taking me?" I asked Niall realizing that if he was going to get me back for mocking him there was nothing he could've done in the dining room. He shrugged.

"I was thinking of locking you in the arcade room or something then leaving you there until someone found you" he said, like it was completely normal.

"Oh well, sorry to ruin your plan niall but-" as I finished I sprinted up stairs as always and into my room. I grabbed my phone and checked it
Marcus
Marcus
Marcus
Dad.
I froze it was a missed call and voicemail. I don't know what came over me but I opened my phone and decided to hear it.

As I did I got a huge chill down my back as I heard in his low haunting voice
"Don't think you can hide for long my darling... I'll be seeing you soon."

I was crying. Crying so much I couldn't even control it. After so long, trying to make myself feel safe with just those words I felt like I was back with him.

I ran back downstairs where I heard everyone talking , to be honest I didn't want anyone to notice me because I didn't want them to worry but that didn't quite work. When I got downstairs everyone was in their own conversations and then Clair saw me.

She rushed to me and hugged me to strong and in such an instant I almost fell. She looked at me and I gave her a look that she could already recognize she grabbed my phone and heard the message. Just by the look on her face you could tell she was extremely angry

Everyone else came up to me except Harry. He was in the corner looking at us and then he caught my eye. He gave me a look that I couldn't quite make out. Was he mad? I didn't even know. At this point I had forgotten about everything and could only focus on that. I was mad, and sad. I just felt so many emotions I couldn't keep up with myself.

I broke away from the crowd, stomped upstairs and slammed the door. I just want to forget. Forget everything.

Hey guys okay so sorry we suck so much on updating but trust me we have some big ideas for this story so it'll all be worth it we promise so please please please stick around. But we should be updating a lot more often now and yea I hope you guys are enjoying it 😬☺️ byee
-Chelsea