three

for all you peeps out there

(I doubt there's anyone right now😂) anyways for all you peeps who've been waiting for 1D to come in. This chapters all about them anyways hope you enjoy this is a funny chapter~s xx

Harrys POV:

*beep beep beep!*

"ugh I don't wanna get up" I groaned to myself. I press the snooze button on the clock and look at the time, 9:00am, "CRAP!". Were gonna be late for the photo shoot! I remove the covers from on top of me and quickly get out of bed. I run to Louis's room and try to wake him. Then I went to Liam's room and did the same thing. I repeated the process with Niall and Zayn. I went back to Liam's room and screamed for him to get up. He woke up with an angry look on his face, he doesn't like being disturbed while he's sleeping.

"Harry what in the world are you doing?!" he screamed.

"I'm waking you up!" I screamed back at him

"Really? I thought you were just soothing me to sleep with your beautiful voice" he said sarcastically. I just glared at him and said,

"My voice is beautiful, thank you very much!" what am I doing ? "Were gonna be late Liam?!"

"Late for what?" he said looking confused. OH MY GOD did he really forget?

"The photo shoot Liam!" I shout. He stared at me for a couple seconds then he began to let out a chuckle. Louis suddenly walks in.

"What's going on?" he said scratching his head. He just got out of bed so he was squinting his eyes.

"Were late for the photo shoot" Liam said still laughing a little. I don't get it. why is he laughing? Louis began to laugh louder than Niall ever has. That's when Zayn and Niall walked in.

"Whats going on? Why is Louis laughing? louder than me?" Niall asked. Liam tells them why. Then they begin to laugh. Do they know something I don't?

"What's so funny?" I ask with an angry look on my face. The boys stop laughing. "Finally" I whisper to my self . Then Louis says,

"Harry the photo shoot was cancelled didn't Niall tell you?" I look over at Niall and glare at him. He looked away immediately. "No he didn't tell me as matter of fact" We all look over at Niall. He turns red as a tomato.

"Hehe ya I think I may have forgotten, sorry" We all sigh in anger. "So I woke up this early for nothing?"

"Actually not for nothing we need to get our stuff ready for London, remember?" Liam reminds us. Oh ya I just remembered. Niall then interrupted,

"Do we have to start packing now?" he said sounding like a child.

"What do you mean?" Liam responded.

"Well I kinda wanted to go to Denny's" Niall said sounding kind of nervous.

"Why not?" Liam said.

"YAY!!" we all scream like 5 year olds who've just found out they were going to Disney Land.

Liam then made us quiet down and said, "On one condition you all gotta shower you guys reek. Louis sniffed himself and cringed. We all laughed and walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at Denny's and take our seats at a booth. Zayn and Liam take one side. Niall, Louis and I take the other side. Patiently we wait for the waitress. Once she came to our table we ordered our food.

"Is that all?" the waitress asked. Niall just ordered his food and she had a surprised look on her face?

"Yes that'll be all. thank you" I answer her. she took our menus and walked away. Zayn and Liam started talking to each other and Niall and Louis began to have their own conversation. So I decided to go on twitter. I took a picture of the boys having their own little conversations.